New Players Video

Good evening, Ultima. I ended up making a video to drop some tips to new players to help them get up to speed. Lemme know what you think.

Edited by MannyFresh
Incorrect grammar
  • Like 16

Very nice, dope advice!

For constructive criticism: If anything, I think it could be beneficial to develop a bit more the last point, since new players may not be familiar with good gear/events. Consequently, they may want to know which cool gear in particular they should be looking for and with what priority (e.g., when I started, I wish someone told me just how important is to have at least one centurion/battle before anything else).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lobotomy said:

Very nice, dope advice!

For constructive criticism: If anything, I think it could be beneficial to develop a bit more the last point, since new players may not be familiar with good gear/events. Consequently, they may want to know which cool gear in particular they should be looking for and with what priority (e.g., when I started, I wish someone told me just how important is to have at least one centurion/battle before anything else).

Oh don't you worry I got about 4-5 more videos I'm scheming up

• Thanks 1