Full Dressing Room & Section I.D. Changer

InfamousRaiko

Whoa, wait, something LEGAL that allows you to change your ID?

I'd be interested if it's approved by the admins here.

However, if it's considered a hack, or damages the server and/or the database, then no I am not interested.

We are going to check this, I still think changing you ID it's a little cheat, but let's seee,....

btw you have more experience rate here.. you have event's that others server don't have...drop rates are higher and also the appareance of the rare monsters.. I see point less doing thing more easier.

people it's willing to trade,...

Edited by Larva

i mainly use the section i.d. to help with mag raising. its a pain using the calcualter to find the id you want, this just makes it simple lol

but you guys are right everything on this server is already pretty alot easier than normal.

We are going to check this, I still think changing you ID it's a little cheat, but let's seee,....

btw you have more experience rate here.. you have event's that others server don't have...drop rates are higher and also the appareance of the rare monsters.. I see point less doing thing more easier.

people it's willing to trade,...

Ahh, I knew the Experience rate was higher, but I wasn't aware of the drop rates and rare appearances.

That's cool.

The only reason I was interested in the ID changer, was due to my being Bluefull. And NOT having a choice about it.

I'm a Ranger, and all I ever find are hunter and force rares. Which really sucks. I like to have a choice in ID, but the generator forces me to have this one.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I'm aware, Section ID changing has not been allowed on any other major PSO server, due to the fact that people could abuse it and hunt all rares with far greater ease.

It can hinder the game's economy and stops people from arranging games with people who have other section IDs, as you don't need to play with them in order to get all the rares.

Full dressing room, however, has been used with great success elsewhere though and I'd recommend allowing that...

Edit: The guys above me who complain about not being able to see it... hasn't the post with the links to the dressing room been edited? i.e Haven't the links been removed?

Edited by Blubbernugget

As far as I'm aware, Section ID changing has not been allowed on any other major PSO server, due to the fact that people could abuse it and hunt all rares with far greater ease.

It can hinder the game's economy and stops people from arranging games with people who have other section IDs, as you don't need to play with them in order to get all the rares.

yes the link has been remove it.

• 4 months later...