HAPPY HOUR/DROP RATE CHANGES

45 minutes ago, ink said:

Play the game ? As for using Happy hour to get gear is just lame . I can say for one i get most of my gear out of Happy hour . I have rolled new alt on ultima only using what i find. So to say im delusional just goes to show you don't play enough.

The only thing i dont like with ultima is the fast levelling of new players this is a problem they hit ult with no max mag and materials and then find it hard as not used the time properly to gear up . 

Or maybe the drop rate changes have happened and thats why not seeing as much HH going on now , but until we get clear clarification . who knows but Larva

Ive played more than 1000 hours... How many hours do i need to put in to realize its a big problem lmao... Stop making problems out of nothing... All the post is about is making the changes we already voted on nothing else.. Please stop the convo its not helping anyone. YOU DONT LIKE FAST LVLING HOLY bro... Im done with this convo... If anything leveling should be faster lmao... You are just trolling.

all MMOs gets you to max level fast for end game because newer generation people do not like the grind for leveling. Maybe make another level harder than ULT with more HP for fully kited people

1 hour ago, ink said:

Play the game ? As for using Happy hour to get gear is just lame . I can say for one i get most of my gear out of Happy hour . I have rolled new alt on ultima only using what i find. So to say im delusional just goes to show you don't play enough.

The only thing i dont like with ultima is the fast levelling of new players this is a problem they hit ult with no max mag and materials and then find it hard as not used the time properly to gear up . 

Or maybe the drop rate changes have happened and thats why not seeing as much HH going on now , but until we get clear clarification . who knows but Larva

I get most of my gear in HH back in 2014 2015, but i played 4 to 6 hours a day and there where 3 actives GM at that time, means that there were HH 1 time every 3 days at minimum, sometimes 2 hh in 1 day, not blaming the GM's ofc, 1 active GM can do the whole job alone, right now, in the last 2 months we barely have 6 or 7 HH, we need to have a system imprementation or the ride of the thing for good.

EDIT: i have 3000 hours on ultima by the way.

Edited by Guido Palau

10 hours ago, Guido Palau said:

I get most of my gear in HH back in 2014 2015, but i played 4 to 6 hours a day and there where 3 actives GM at that time, means that there were HH 1 time every 3 days at minimum, sometimes 2 hh in 1 day, not blaming the GM's ofc, 1 active GM can do the whole job alone, right now, in the last 2 months we barely have 6 or 7 HH, we need to have a system imprementation or the ride of the thing for good.

EDIT: i have 3000 hours on ultima by the way.

I think what most are annoyed with is that Happy hour makes a huge difference is drop rates. 3x drops make hunting outside HH feel useless, especially for harder drops like SJS or PGF. While the premise isn't bad, that fact that it is(or was) spammed so much made people feel like hunting outside those 3 hours a day feel useless. If it was a once a week thing and perhaps not such a drastic change in rates, I feel like it'd have a lot less of an impact.

That or implement a change that promotes playing the game(such as Ephinea's old HBR system or PSU Clem's GDR system) so people are lot more inclined to play all the time instead of during HH.

This is all just wishful thinking though. Player-backed change is an extremely rare thing anymore and I don't think there's been any major changes on this server, including new weapons, in a few years.

Edit: I have over 10,000 hours on Ultima

(inb4 touch grass)

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I don't think there's been any major changes on this server

Changes where made 2 years ago due to a few multi-logging to increase their chance at drops , the dar was altered and effects party wide with how many are in party. Ep2 has had hit rate chance increased . 

• 1 month later...