These two weapons should have Combo!?

JeevesMagus

SS def shoots way way faster 😂 people act like L&k38 would break the game when tbe game already has weapond so strong there god like.  And SS is one litter csm solo bosses essy.  Just give L&K38 it's combo and it will perfectly ok .. Iv y'all take this game that seriously to try to make it compteive or pro like status then you need calm your tits no one cares. 

On 6/8/2023 at 10:52 AM, theancientsam said:

dark flow should have 6 hit combo

3 hours ago, theancientsam said:

dark flow should have 16 hit combo

I get It, you want a Dual Dark Flow and spam Blade Dance from Monster Hunter while each hit does a DF Special. Trully Intimidating :rf-02: 

• Like 1

I think some how everyone here is wrong. 

Unlocked LK is a REALLY strong weapon. It would outclass SS in a lot of situations. 

It would not put SS out of use. The weapon already one shots a lot more creatures than any of you seem to be familiar with. 

Serene Swan will always shoot fast than equivalent combos on LK though. Sometimes you need more than LK H but less than LK HH and that’s where SS slots in. There’s a lot of situations where either of these things may be true. 

At this point Ultima has so many broken things that I don’t see how LK unlock really changes much. 

You guys should all test these items a bit more to understand though. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 7:19 PM, Saber +7 said:

I think some how everyone here is wrong. 

Unlocked LK is a REALLY strong weapon. It would outclass SS in a lot of situations. 

It would not put SS out of use. The weapon already one shots a lot more creatures than any of you seem to be familiar with. 

Serene Swan will always shoot fast than equivalent combos on LK though. Sometimes you need more than LK H but less than LK HH and that’s where SS slots in. There’s a lot of situations where either of these things may be true. 

At this point Ultima has so many broken things that I don’t see how LK unlock really changes much. 

You guys should all test these items a bit more to understand though. 

There we go!!  Exactly freeing LK won't change or hurt a thing..  Soo #FreeMyBoyL&K38