Game wont load up

Hi I am a new player trying to get the game up and running on my pc, it will not load up and I have loaded up in my exceptions on my antivirus and it still wont load when I click on Play. When I click on the Loader the window pops up and I notice there is a drop down arrow with nothing in it, is that part of the problem or do I have missing info? 

14 hours ago, Vigilance said:

Hi I am a new player trying to get the game up and running on my pc, it will not load up and I have loaded up in my exceptions on my antivirus and it still wont load when I click on Play. When I click on the Loader the window pops up and I notice there is a drop down arrow with nothing in it, is that part of the problem or do I have missing info? 

That drop down bar has accounts that the client has stored, and has nothing to do with missing options. It is empty because you haven't played and stored an account with the remember password settings. Have you tried the launcher settings? Can you screen shot them if possible?

Edited by Clappy

That res seems a bit insane and could make the client shut instantly. Did u try anything else, like 1280? (I play in a 8k TV and 3840 still caused a lot of issues).

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Vigilance said:

image.png.30a2c57cb19fee8d01dee44f4772402a.pngimage.png.cfa5c15d2a116584fd66d06c0b28dccc.png

I haven't tried 4k myself, however I have heard that 4k+ resolution causes issues. I play on 2560 x 1440 and it works flawlessly. Try that and go lower if that still doesn't work. Also what do your graphic settings look like?

Edited by Clappy
  • Thanks 1