Unable to Log into Old Account link to Facebook

Hello,

I'm unable to log into old account that was signup via Facebook back in 2014 since there seems to be something wrong with the facebook signup link. Is there anyway to link that old account to this one instead?

16 hours ago, beebopn said:

Hello,

I'm unable to log into old account that was signup via Facebook back in 2014 since there seems to be something wrong with the facebook signup link. Is there anyway to link that old account to this one instead?

Many pages are having this error that you cannot log in through facebook, I recommend you do it manually.

3 hours ago, Soly said:

If for some reason you can't log in through facebook, you can reset the password to the account and it should let you in normally.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/lostpassword/

here's the weird part. Because the login for facebook didn't work, I've already  created a new account, (this one), using the same email address I used to login with facebook. So resetting the password using the same email address only resets the password for this newly created one. 

59 minutes ago, beebopn said:

here's the weird part. Because the login for facebook didn't work, I've already  created a new account, (this one), using the same email address I used to login with facebook. So resetting the password using the same email address only resets the password for this newly created one. 

I see, well not much to do there then.

• Like 1