top rarest item?

Sealed J-Sword is probably the rarest item in the game, but it isn't the best sword at all (not even when unsealed into Tsumikiri J-Sword, though the special is useful on HUs who build PB too quick due to RAs using specials alot). Best Sword is Dark Flow, with 50 or more hit and Native/Dark or AB/Machine (Machine/Dark is okay for some quests). Dark Flows without 50Hit aren't that good at all if you're attempting to use it well (special).

Heaven Punisher is a really rare handgun (generally, without events or increased rare enemies), but it's usefulness for its rarity isn't worth it.

Psycho Wand is the rarest wand, easily, but it's only useful if you're going to solo in Epsiode 4 (maybe E1 on a FOnewm, and may be necessary for a FOnewearl in E2). Otherwise you're much better using other things.

The ID Cards are extremely rare, but extremely useless too...

GULD. 1/20880 drop, yuuup. [Drop tables will say 1/4545, but that's before DAR). It's really not that good at all, I only find it good for Gush at Falz on a CAST once you make it into a Guld Milla.

I'm really trying to think of things that are really rare, but I don't think there are that many... [Red Ring isn't really rare, before someone says this. 1/36 is an easy rate.]

I also wouldn't necessarily call the PGF weapons rare either, neither PGF itself. It's unobtainable, yes, but when it does come available, it's not that hard to farm...

he said "darkflow are not good if isnt 50% hit"

that was a joke?

only if its for HUCASTS because a Hunewearl/Caseal/Mar can use the special P E R F E C T L Y with a darkflow with 35%hit or more '-'

• Like 2

Basically, 'at least 50 hit' would mean no hit or hit. I'm not kidding when I say things; and besides, you can still miss with 50H and Red Ring on HUcaseal, especially if you're attacking something like a Delbiter or Ill Gill or whatever with the Special (The special fires 5 waves forward, but if you are point blank to an enemy, it will get hit by ALL five waves which have hard attack power).

Also, 'at least 35% hit' = Why? Restless Lion (or even the shops: but I don't recommend using the shops) gives 50% Hit easily.

right now, all i know thats rare are:

Sealed J Sword

Excalibher

Dance hitogata

Double Cannon

The Dark gene Weapons

Gelentine

Gial Geal

yahoo mag

the ID cards

Proton Cluster +not sure if ut's a real item

the S RAnks Weapons

Jinzai

That Buther Knife

and

the 5th anner Sword.

I've seen to many people running around with excaliburs and PGF to be considered rare. However, I've yet to so many Baranz Launchers, PW, Marina's bag or Guld Millas - which is kinda odd since you see those all over the place in other servers. Particularly the official servers when they were up. But anyway, that's my take. =D

I've seen to many people running around with excaliburs and PGF to be considered rare. However, I've yet to so many Baranz Launchers, PW, Marina's bag or Guld Millas - which is kinda odd since you see those all over the place in other servers. Particularly the official servers when they were up. But anyway, that's my take. =D

I agree, those weapons I would not say are that rare.

In order that I see most people wanting:

Excal with 35+ hit

Red Ring

TJS // SJS

S-Rank Berserk Needles

Gene Weapons

Guld Milla

Wedding Dress (why do more people not hunt // want this anyway?)

lvl 30 Attack Disks

Pretty much everything else is preference, but for instance if you get a Master Raven or Last Swan with hit somehow... watch out cause you get whatever you want for it

In order that I see most people wanting:

Excal with 35+ hit

Red Ring

TJS // SJS

S-Rank Berserk Needles

Gene Weapons

Guld Milla

Wedding Dress (why do more people not hunt // want this anyway?)

lvl 30 Attack Disks

Pretty much everything else is preference, but for instance if you get a Master Raven or Last Swan with hit somehow... watch out cause you get whatever you want for it

Funny because theres a quest that rewards those two WITH hit. And im not talking abou bp2 u.u

It depends on what you mean by rare. If you mean rare as in not many people have them, then it's not that rare, but if you are talking about drop rate they are more rare I would assume. You may not see those things because people might not find them quite as useful and they are sitting in the bank, perhaps?