S> A lot of stuff :)

GENESIS8588

1 hour ago, evan1612 said:

Bump for a great trader.

Talking about how great trader he is, I just dreamt last night that some player managed to hypnotize me in game in order to get me to sell them my 90 hit Dark bridge for 246 dts, as I would never want to trade or sell it. When I checked who sent me the DTs, it was GENESIS8588. And I felt bad because it was my only DB.
Congratulations for your imaginary DB acquisition @GENESIS8588, I hope you enjoyed (not) using it because you will never trick me again.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Talking about how great trader he is, I just dreamt last night that some player managed to hypnotize me in game in order to get me to sell them my 90 hit Dark bridge for 246 dts, as I would never want to trade or sell it. When I checked who sent me the DTs, it was GENESIS8588. And I felt bad because it was my only DB.
Congratulations for your imaginary DB acquisition @GENESIS8588, I hope you enjoyed (not) using it because you will never trick me again.

😂😂😂

it wasn't a dream it was a vision of a prophecy that will surely happen.😉

1 hour ago, GENESIS8588 said:

I am also offering some weapons and armor to new players.

I find it very pity to throw some away, my heart hurts, just thinking about that😂😂

PM if you’re interested 😉

Bump😊

4 hours ago, R-78 said:

Imagine if you had a 90 hit Quasar staff to match your 90 hit Dark Bridge!!! lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Michael Tyler said:

I am confused as to why for example the one Aura Field is [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]. So it gives no stats? Could you explain please?

Those are the armor stats variation.

As you can see on Aura Field's page, it can get an additional max of 50 def and 20 evp. The zero here just means it has its base and lowest stats, that is 235 def and 134 evp.

• Like 1