Jump to content

Sinow Neo DT/PD Shop


SinowNeo617
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/23/2019 at 11:01 PM, SinowNeo617 said:

Cannon Rouge 30 15 0 0 25hit - 5pd

Asteron Belt 0 0 30 0 30hit -5pds

 

Hey, I'd like to take those two if still available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gurei said:

 

Hey, I'd like to take those two if still available.

sure np , yes they are avaliable still. lmk when u are online and i will log on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SinowNeo617 said:

sure np , yes they are avaliable still. lmk when u are online and i will log on.

 

I can log right now if that's okay, if not, hit me up later in PM when you're available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Gurei said:

 

I can log right now if that's okay, if not, hit me up later in PM when you're available.

yea i can log on. be right on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chryos said:

Would like to buy these two if they're still available 🙂

hi , i have the baton ,  the glide in those stats is sold sorry i must have forgot to remove it but i have other stats glide divines if you need one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, SinowNeo617 said:

hi , i have the baton ,  the glide in those stats is sold sorry i must have forgot to remove it but i have other stats glide divines if you need one.

Yeah the other one is good to

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Chryos said:

Yeah the other one is good to

ok lmk when u want it , i should be able to log on whenever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Amy27 said:

online now lol

just gotta finish up this ttf in mines

ok ill make a game called amy, join when your done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • SinowNeo617 changed the title to Sinow Neo DT/PD Shop

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...