New Fo player

HydroChronicX

Hey I'm a new FO player i would love to continue playing this game and really get into it for a while. I am looking to buy a mind mag using pds or could use any free fo gear like glide Devine or anything that a generous person could give. Like I said I'm new so could also use advice on anything in the world of a FO. Thanks everyone so so much in advance :)

• Like 1

Hail friend and well met!

You're a brave person starting out as a FO honestly, but keep a sharp out for meseta rooms from the GMs so you won't go broke buying fluids.

There is plenty of info here on the forums regarding weapons, armors and so forth via the wiki here: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/items/

Colt's got a pretty good guide for endgame stuff for battle FOs, that seems like a good place to start reading and researching.

Hope this helps, don't be afraid to ask a question or two, I have a lvl 200 FOmar (battle FO) myself.

We can always use more FOs. I can hook you up with a glide divine v.00 and a psycho wand to get you started.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 10:57 PM, Trigunman said:

Hail friend and well met!

You're a brave person starting out as a FO honestly, but keep a sharp out for meseta rooms from the GMs so you won't go broke buying fluids.

There is plenty of info here on the forums regarding weapons, armors and so forth via the wiki here: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/items/

Colt's got a pretty good guide for endgame stuff for battle FOs, that seems like a good place to start reading and researching.

Hope this helps, don't be afraid to ask a question or two, I have a lvl 200 FOmar (battle FO) myself.

I... don't think that was meant to be used as a guide, but if it helps frame up some goals for endgame gear for someone else, then it's all good! I'd even add a few more suggestions on there from what isn't on that list that I've acquired!

Also welcome! You'll find that sometimes you'll take breaks, but Ultimately come back to playing this... a lot! Have fun!