Hucast Mag Guide

Faelynn

This is a step by step process that I found to make a hucast mag ( 3/182/15/0 ) like @TripleR did. I am just posting because on TripleR's post it doesn't give step by step and I figure I can help others out with making them. I used a Greenil Hunter but you can also use a Blueful, Pinkal, Oran or Whitil hunter.  Also if you don't have a Bluefull Ranger for step 6 you must have one of these: Greenill, Pinkal, Oran, Whitill to get Twins.

Step 1: 21 Monomates  
Mag: 1/8/1/0 Level 10 Varuna w/Farlla

Step 2: 48 Dimates
Mag: 3/15/2/0 Level 20 Varuna

Step 3: 75 Antidotes
Mag: 3/19/13/0 Level 35 Rudra w/Golla

Step 4: 18 Antidotes
Mag: 3/19/15/0 Level 37 Rudra

Step 5: 93 Dimates
Mag: 3/31/15/0 Level 49 Rudra

Step 6: Swap with Bluefull Ranger then 3 Dimates
Mag: 3/32/15/0 Level 50 Madhu w/Mylla & Youlla

Now this is where you can change it into a Kama by swapping it back to the Greenill Hunter and feeding it just 1 Dimate. The mag will turn into a Kama and you can use a Dragon Scale to make it into a Tellusis. Just feed Dimates until 200 from there.

You MUST be very precise on feeding this mag. If you miss up on one feeding the whole thing will be ruined because of how close you are on going over a point on Defense and Dex. 

Edited by Faelynn
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Faelynn said:

This is a step by step process that I found to make a hucast mag like @TripleR did. I am just posting because on TripleR's post it doesn't give step by step and I figure I can help others out with making them. 

Start with a Greenill Hunter but have a Bluefull Ranger on the side for Step 6:

Now this is where you can change it into a Kama by swapping it back to the Greenill Hunter and feeding it just 1 Dimate. The mag will turn into a Kama and you can use a Dragon Scale to make it into a Tellusis. Just feed Dimates until 200 from there.

You MUST be very precise on feeding this mag. If you miss up on one feeding the whole thing will be ruined because of how close you are on going over a point on Defense and Dex. 

yes that's my old friend that was right for Hucast "Good Work" :3 

5 minutes ago, Faelynn said:

This is a step by step process that I found to make a hucast mag ( 3/182/15/0 ) like @TripleR did. I am just posting because on TripleR's post it doesn't give step by step and I figure I can help others out with making them. Also if you don't have a Bluefull Ranger for step 6 you must have one of these: Greenill, Pinkal, Oran, Whitill to get Twins.

Gracias, Fae