Mag Evolution Problems

So, I got this dragon scale a while back and decided to finally get around to putting it to use. I got myself a new mag, and raised to level 35 on my Skyly so it would be a rudra. After that I transfered it a Greenill I made for the occasion to make a kama. about 7 levels before 50, I decided to give it to a Whitill Ranger so it could get the Twins photon blast. At level 50 it turned into a Madhu and gained the twins blast. Put mag in common back, log in as the greenill and wait to feed. I give a moon atomizer to help it's power stay out, and it immediately turned into a Kama without leveling up.

Thought my long wait was over, so i just common banked it and came back in as my normal Hunter. I tried to join a game to use finish turning it into a Tellusis, but my game crashed when i tried joining. Log back in to find it had reverted to the Madhu. logged back in as greenill (this is a long post....) and fed it a moon atomizer. AGAIN, it didnt level up but became a kama. I made sure to finish giving it a level in the hope it would retain the Kama form. Common bank again and back in as my other Hunter. Reverted back to Madhu and now it wont evolve period. Someone help and or tell me why it's being insubordinate. Thanks, and this was a really long post for me....

The server has some problem if you change mags into onto another person. It has happened to me like 3 times when making PB Milla&yolla for my mags. First of all i dont know if you can do anything, if its like my problem then even if you feed your mag it will keep reverting to the same levels when it bugged.

You need to take a picture before it happens (that is kind of pointless now) and then show it to a GM in CASE IT BUGS (because it does not always).

Well anyway, best of luck Apollo :)

(If you want search my topics in the bug sections and see if you can relate).

Keep feeding it on the character that has it as a Madhu UNTIL it's about to level to a level divisible by 5. If it does evolve beforehand, relog immediately.

Mags will instantly evolve into whatever they're supposed to be at the next multiple of 5 on your client when you feed them, but the server will still read the mag as the one it once was (in this case, Madhu), and follow the Madhu's feeding chart, where you will see different stats being increased on the 'Kama' that has just shown, thus when to relog later, the mags will have changed completely.

To fix this problem, only start feeding it on your Kama character when the mag is about to level to 55/60/whatever.

• Like 1