Hai new to Ultima

demacy

Hello pso lovers,

I just found this site recently and got connected, I can't believe I didn't find you sooner and you've been here so long.

So I was there when PSO was released on DC and I dialed up and played constantly and cried when it was over.

Tried Universe and bleh, don't have to tell any of you.

Was playing a little on PS0 on DS lately and got nostalgic and started searching PSO world for any news of future games not on handheld.

I got the wild idea to search PSO private servers and bam! So I'm having a blast here, going through guides to remind my ancient knowledge

of mags and sections id's, I didn't realize I'd forgotten most of this stuff.

anyhoo ty for an awesome server, I look forward to groups with some of you as I get some levels under my belt.

• Like 2

Welcome to Ultima! Unlike you I wasn't around when it was on DC, but when i got the gamecube version i became addicted and a few years down the road found this place :D Better than any server I'd played before (I've been to a couple private servers)Hope you enjoy

hi thanks for the welcome, although I can't imagine why someone gave me a negative response to saying hello, but maybe they're just having a bad day :(

anyhoo, enjoying the stable server hope it stays around for another few years, I can see myself donating in the near future.

btwm you guys heard about PSO 2 right? (haha of course you have)

hi thanks for the welcome, although I can't imagine why someone gave me a negative response to saying hello, but maybe they're just having a bad day :(

anyhoo, enjoying the stable server hope it stays around for another few years, I can see myself donating in the near future.

btwm you guys heard about PSO 2 right? (haha of course you have)

+1 rep just to keep ur rep at 0 instead of -1.

i think its a bit strange and rude that sum1 gave u a minus rep for sayin hello but welcome to da server anyways.

btw yes we have heard of pso2, and i think i speak for most ppl here when i say we are all very excited :)

First off welcome to Ultima, HOpe you enjoy it here like I do.

Had the gamecube version and loved it, hated ep3 and hated PSU. So I know how you feel.