s>inferno garisol 5th aniv. burning egg blaster mk2

final pacman

this was not accident i am guaging the price on these we can get discussion you can ask. i am sure in the market chromatic orb is 50 pd and garisol is like 30 pd. the 5th anniversary is limited with burning and it used as 3 ney years cards exchanged with a special. the egg blasters with 50 hit i been known to go well. i bet at with out hit the egg blaster is like 10 pd 

Discounts are allowed and or best offer. no hackers and no illegal trades id like to get what its worth in cvalue you things looking for the same worth as in kroes sweater even. it is not against the rules to use dt ill accept. little means the donation is stronger rate. the other people who are wanting to trade are welcome. if you do hacve pds or get real drops go ahead and offer.

I really don't get the reason you made three topics.

Besides, a "garisol" is more like 10 pds and it has never been possible to add a special with New year cards. You are not going to get any maxed item with that offer.

• Like 1