B> Can be closed

DiosGX

Looking for a Limiter, I don't care if it's brand new or has kills on it or what. Willing to pay in PDs and Luck Materials (I have 7 LCKs left).
PM offers please. Or post them here... it doesn't really matter, does it? ;p

First-come-first-serve on the LCK mats. Unless you only want PDs then I guess you wouldn't care about that. o3o

I value them at 1:1 PD just to be clear. Thanks for your time~

Thank you o3o

Edited by DiosGX
bought diddy
  • Like 1

Not sure, but I think @nnorton44 had one in his shop for selling for 10 pds. Contact him, if he doesn't have one, i'll sell you one of my spares for 10 PDs or 10 Luck mats or a mix of both as you prefer.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, jezbuz said:

Not sure, but I think @nnorton44 had one in his shop for selling for 10 pds. Contact him, if he doesn't have one, i'll sell you one of my spares for 10 PDs or 10 Luck mats or a mix of both as you prefer.

Thanks for the referral ✊

Sadly I didn’t have it, feel free to help him out.

• Like 2

I was gonna buy his cuz it wasn't crossed outa his shop but he said in the shoutbox this morning he doesn't have it anymore. 

I'm cool with whatever you want to be paid in. I got more than enough PDs but figured I'd offer luck mats too since I'm... ADEPT at farming them. 

(please downvote this comment that pun was god-awful)

• Haha 1

I'll sell you then. I checked my limiter has 18k kills already, so it won't be too much time consuming for you to unseal it. I'll be on in like 6 hours from now. What's your availability?

I'm usually available between 8AM to 8PM on pretty much any day. I live in California, so PST/UTC-7. So around six~ hours from now would definitely work for me. I'd be willing to pay a lil' extra since you already have so many kills on it, and time is, after all, money. ;p