Back after 15 years!

slixlixx

Name: Kris , or Slix ;)

Hobbies: Camping, Hiking, anime and movies

A little more about your self: Hey guys, I used to play PSO ver. 2 on the Dreamcast when it first came out. Then I played Ep I & II on GameCube. I had about 400+ hours between the two. PSO and the people I met on it are actually some of my best memories from my childhood. It was my way of “escaping.” Played on the Schtack server for a couple of months, years ago. My wife and I just had our first child, a boy, 2 weeks ago. So I’m not getting much downtime right now but I started playing on the Ultima server in what little downtime I have right now :).

My buddy, whom I’ve known for 25+ years, has gotten back into PSO too so you’ll probably be seeing us around. 

I can’t wait to do some rare weapon hunting. That’s my all time favorite thing about PSO. Current objectives are: Panzer Tail, Double Saber (I’m a simple guy), Inferno Bazooka, and a Monkey King Bar (!). Currently playing a HUcast, level 31.

Ive been taking advantage of the search feature but I do have a question. Can you not add someone’s guildcard unless they’re on at the same time? I’m trying to add my friend but we haven’t been on at the same time.

• Like 3

Welcome back

1 hour ago, slixlixx said:

Can you not add someone’s guildcard unless they’re on at the same time?

You have to meet so that you can send each other your guildcards. You can't "add" someone.

• Like 1