B>dark meteor & mats

mem

2 hours ago, mem said:

Looking to buy a maxed dark meteor as well as hp/power/luck mats

I either have the maxed dark meteor or the luck mats.  I can't remember which...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lelb said:

I either have the maxed dark meteor or the luck mats.  I can't remember which...

Haha ^^^^^^^^^ this made me laugh :)

@Gamma - good luck with your trade

Well just for you to know, unless you donate 400-500 dollars into this server, you will not be able to buy a Dark Meteor (i don't advise you doing so, since even if you have enough DTs, it might be difficult to find someone willing to sell his/her DM). Might be better for you to wait until xmax to hunt it.

In case you don't know, luck mats usually go for 1 pd each (sometimes 1 pd each 2 luck mats) and hp/power 1pd for each 5 or 10.

Good luck

• Like 3

On 9/10/2018 at 3:48 AM, mem said:

Looking to buy a maxed dark meteor as well as hp/power/luck mats

bro you should work in your topic to make it attractive to ppl. Like I told u yesterday this is not like the most common trade... I mean u are not buying a common item.. DWs are expensive, they are on top of Ultima's gear, everyone wants it, and there are tons of topics from ppl trying to buy one off.

I recommend to post your offer here. That can save time and many headaches to you and seller. This will be the only way for u to get more attention over other's topic. This is an advice from someone who has had success trading for DWs during the last weeks.

Edited by Mr Noob