new to bb cant unlock cave story missions...?!

Ejoty

I'm trying to get a soul eater. cleared all forest single player missions and cave 3and still have not unlocked the single player cave missions. I'm a dc gc player I'm used to talking to the principal to unlock the next missions. HE IS NOT THERE!!!? how do I progress?!

The Governement Quests are found in multiplayer mode from the principal's office, from a new npc there named Momoka (pink dress lady). Doing these gov quests replaces the old requirement of "beat boss and talk to principal afterwards" from previous versions. Once you beat 1-3 and have 2-1 unlocked, then caves 1p quests will be available. Same goes for unlocking Mines and Ruins with 3-1 and 4-1 respectively.

• 1 month later...

I had a similar problem, but cleared the government missions after reading the forums, however now I bumped into a bigger problem...

unknown.png

From the government quests, the 2-1 mission: Infernal cave seems to be impossible to clear with anything less than 4 players.

Is it really that easy to find so many nice people online at the same time to help out newbies on these missions requiring 4-man teams?  Where should newbies head towards to find them?

• Like 1

I was able to do everything up to 4-1 with one toon when I was unlocking the quest to turn enemy parts into weapons. It's possible. 

3 hours ago, Limonada said:

Is it really that easy to find so many nice people online at the same time to help out newbies on these missions requiring 4-man teams?  Where should newbies head towards to find them?

You can solo em and when you load into a game run towards the bank and shop area in the middle of this run on your left theirs a warp take it run to end talk to first girl on the right in pink and oven mitts on mamoka talk to her to start a new game 

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Limonada said:

I had a similar problem, but cleared the government missions after reading the forums, however now I bumped into a bigger problem...

unknown.png

From the government quests, the 2-1 mission: Infernal cave seems to be impossible to clear with anything less than 4 players.

The area beyond that room is not required to beat the quest. There are some of the gov quests that do have 4p switch doors, but it is never required to go through them. Those are also the only doors whose switches do not stay pressed down; there are several 2 switch doors but their switches will stay pressed after you walk off them, so you can open those doors solo regardless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie Mendoza said:

can you not talk to momoka during the sonic event? You know where the sonic characters are the only ones in The Principal?

She'll still be there so long as the room is in multiplayer mode. You cannot do the government quests in oneplayer mode.