Help before it's too late.

9 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

i have 2 ssd's for my pc, one for the OS and a few prgrams, one for games but i want a dedicated pso one lol these drives are nice too.

I want that 970 Pro M.2 NVMe... Read and write 3500MBps and 2700MBps...

Shittin on my booty SATA III drives xD

Edited by nnorton44
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, nnorton44 said:

I want that 970 Pro M.2 NVMe... Read and write 3500MBps and 2700MBps...

Shittin on my booty SATA III drives xD

Damn that's nice you mean this 

Screenshot_20180501-183759.png

Edited by O9B066
2 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

Yeah that's the 960 still very nice 

i wish i woulda seen that before i ordered the samsung one... rebuilding my pac again, thinking about getting a ryzen cpu and board, but idk i like intel cpu and amd for gpu...well atleast my wifes pile of crap pc will be nice thurs or friday lol getting all my old stuff

1 minute ago, O9B066 said:

i wish i woulda seen that before i ordered the samsung one... rebuilding my pac again, thinking about getting a ryzen cpu and board, but idk i like intel cpu and amd for gpu...well atleast my wifes pile of crap pc will be nice thurs or friday lol getting all my old stuff

Man next system I build I'm getting that ryzen 2.0

1 minute ago, nnorton44 said:

Man next system I build I'm getting that ryzen 2.0

i have a 8 core cpu now, its nice af, but thinking about that ryzon myself, i ordered the new ssd's forit obviously lol, just trying to figure out what cpu then board. I kinda was thinking about one of those intel xeon cpu's cuz you can run dual cpu's/gpu's on theirs boards.

7 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

i have a 8 core cpu now, its nice af, but thinking about that ryzon myself, i ordered the new ssd's forit obviously lol, just trying to figure out what cpu then board. I kinda was thinking about one of those intel xeon cpu's cuz you can run dual cpu's/gpu's on theirs boards.

Ya but those server CPUs aren't good for gaming. Plus no need for dual cpu with how many cores on the desktop skus.

Well I need to figure it out now. GeForce is coming out with a sweet ass 16 g card cheap too really thinking going GeForce. They over clocked that ryzen card to 5.1 g lol. I'm going water cooled with this build. I'm going big on this just don't know what cpu yet. 

11 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Well I need to figure it out now. GeForce is coming out with a sweet ass 16 g card cheap too really thinking going GeForce. They over clocked that ryzen card to 5.1 g lol. I'm going water cooled with this build. I'm going big on this just don't know what cpu yet. 

No ryzen cpu Nvidia gpu

• Like 1

I am going to buy a brand new Dreamcast I hear they run this game at max settings without an install. Honestly though go for the Ryzen 2600X and a 1070ti.

14 hours ago, C01D1 said:

I am going to buy a brand new Dreamcast I hear they run this game at max settings without an install. Honestly though go for the Ryzen 2600X and a 1070ti.

16 hours ago, nnorton44 said:

No ryzen cpu Nvidia gpu

Well I ordered the main parts of my build. For now I'll continue to use my two rx580's. I'm undecided what gpu to get. I wouldn't get a 1070 cuz they have a 16 gig gpu coming out around July for the same price as a 1070... But I'm unsure if I'll get it depends what amd comes up with. Intel cpu's have been great to me as amd xfx gpu's so I may keep it that way and get two more xfx cards. My wife's computer will be rebuilt with my current stuff. Also I'm going to be using two of my 8 gig ram sticks from current build with the two new sticks for a total of 32g. I wanted to go 64 gig but one it's not needed two it's expensive as hell. This build will be running 3 1 tb ssd drives and 1 two gig hdd (back up stuff only on this). So all that's left is maybe a new tower although I do love mine now so might keep it... A water cooling system when I get new gpu's and a new touch screen monitor for drawing I currently run 2 42inch smart tvs and a 24 inch reg lcd TV. Power supply is 1000w so I'm set their. 

25fspag.jpg

2 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Well I ordered the main parts of my build. For now I'll continue to use my two rx580's. I'm undecided what gpu to get. I wouldn't get a 1070 cuz they have a 16 gig gpu coming out around July for the same price as a 1070... But I'm unsure if I'll get it depends what amd comes up with. Intel cpu's have been great to me as amd xfx gpu's so I may keep it that way and get two more xfx cards. My wife's computer will be rebuilt with my current stuff. Also I'm going to be using two of my 8 gig ram sticks from current build with the two new sticks for a total of 32g. I wanted to go 64 gig but one it's not needed two it's expensive as hell. This build will be running 3 1 tb ssd drives and 1 two gig hdd (back up stuff only on this). So all that's left is maybe a new tower although I do love mine now so might keep it... A water cooling system when I get new gpu's and a new touch screen monitor for drawing I currently run 2 42inch smart tvs and a 24 inch reg lcd TV. Power supply is 1000w so I'm set their. 

25fspag.jpg

wow nice build

46 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Awesome choices,

I would of however got two 500GB + SSD and put them into raid zero for even MOAR speed!!!! 1 fails your screwed however lol.

Who puts 500GB in RAID lol its stupid they even sell mechanical hard drives that size anymore when you can get ~10TB drives now.

1 hour ago, C01D1 said:

Awesome choices,

I would of however got two 500GB + SSD and put them into raid zero for even MOAR speed!!!! 1 fails your screwed however lol.

For what I do im alright not raiding. I don't do much that requires more speed. C drive is for windows and programs etc d drive for game installs. (games include psobb gtav fortnight mass effect Andromeda csgo so they don't require much to play) e drive for media music movies that are worthy to me of having on hand etc but with Google play music and kodi this drive may change. And fourth drive for program setups windows builds and random stuff skins etc and backups. No a days to me theirs no point of having a media server anymore with everything that's out their so for my use raids not nessrcary. So really my HD space is overkill really. 

1 hour ago, nnorton44 said:

wow nice build

Thanks. I just built my current build last March this one I think I'll keep awhile. I was seriously debating this 10core/20 thread intel i9... Had I not be in need of two gpu's I might of done it but 971 is quite a bit for something I won't need the power of lol. Plus finding a board with three pci express for the i9's socket isn't easy. 

@C01D1

So rather then a raid setup for storage I know your into this stuff what I want is a server type thing that I can access from anywhere for files I may need at a friend's etc... Remote desktop via Chrome don't work outside of my wifi network and what I'm using now is, my nighthawk router with a 500 gig external hdd plugged into the two USB ports... Which gives me a http site that's a ip Addy I type in and it brings me to page that looks like the below photo but with the names of files on it. I want something I can access anywhere is doing it this way is the easiest and only way I know any suggestions? 

ayt1fo.jpg

14 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

Who puts 500GB in RAID lol its stupid they even sell mechanical hard drives that size anymore when you can get ~10TB drives now.

Bruh a 2 tb ssd is almost a g a ten which I don't think they have in ssd would be like 8 grand lol 

Edited by O9B066