T>My PGF Gene Flow For Your Dark Meteor DM

TheMerchant

LMAO

wow... well, there goes that theory.

still though man, can't just waltz into a forum and a game and just outright try to buy one of the most expensive items on the server :x

fair trade or not, people are going to be skeptical.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheMerchant said:

why are you spamming my thread with your unrelated junk? Make your own thread and keep those lowball scams out of here.

Rough day? Whats with your attitude lol. Also, spamming? Do you even? Lol. And junk? Sure, ill give you that one, my stuff is junk ;)

And I just posted that link in case you were interested in a trade for your PGF, one never knows. Pretty related to the topic i think. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JaceAvarice said:

still though man, can't just waltz into a forum and a game and just outright try to buy one of the most expensive items on the serve

actually people do it all the time. I am not one of them though since I already have it. you obviously didnt even take the time to read the first post and are making no offers or even an on topic post. You could not be more pointless.

Hi, my name is yey, I like playing video games and I host a few groups, but my main group is "The Vault Dweller's™" but feel free to join any of my groups. Some of my favorite genres are FPS, TPS, Survival, open world, horror, RPG's, puzzle games, and many other genres as well. And I LOVE games that are realistic and historical/historically accurate. I will play most anything though. And yes, I do like Minecraft and Roblox, but who cares? I think there fun, and I enjoy them. But I play Steam most of the time, and I plan to play games for quite a while, so hit me up a comment on my profile or message me if your down to play, but remember, just because I am online does not mean I am down to play, if I say no dont take it personally, and I will most likely be busy but who knows, and yes, I do have Discord, Battle.net , Origin, Gamejolt, Itch.io, Skype, Bethesda.net , Steam, Roblox and Epic Games accounts, and some other accounts as well, but we won't get in to all of those, but other than that join my groups, play games, and live life. Goodbye. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oooh Fiesty. I like it.

And I did read it lol.

what's your point? You just joined the forums.

If you played the game all by your lonesome before recently, then that's good for you. But far as I can tell, no one knows you, nor has seen you in game.

• Like 1

My point is, no one is going to trust you or even consider you for a trade like this. So posting this topic in the first place was in fact pointless. 

Good day sir.

1 minute ago, JaceAvarice said:

My point is, no one is going to trust you or even consider you for a trade like this.

I think the trade box in game does it's job well enough. I have done bigger trades in game with people and others do every day.

If all you did was post in this thread looking to be wrong, you did your job.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, JaceAvarice said:

Man this kinda reminds me of that incident with that dude from a few months back who joined the forums and wanted to make guides for PSO but didn't even have the game downloaded yet.. 

Eerily similar.

i got in trouble for trying to get him banned

10 minutes ago, TheMerchant said:

I think the trade box in game does it's job well enough. I have done bigger trades in game with people and others do every day.

If all you did was post in this thread looking to be wrong, you did your job.

if you were'nt rude to radez just for throwing a trade list out, i doubt all of this would of came!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, radezz said:

@TheMerchant hey. THIS is spamming. Just so you learn the difference.

If anyone wanted to learn the difference they could just check your post history.

Your posts havent been on topic the entire thread but the answer to your first post is "no" which i am sure you are used to by now. so there you go.

39 minutes ago, TheMerchant said:

If anyone wanted to learn the difference they could just check your post history.

Your posts havent been on topic the entire thread but the answer to your first post is "no" which i am sure you are used to by now. so there you go.

HAHAHAHAHAHH bro, i dont need your pgf. I want it, but i dont need it ;) just like ultima doesnt need your presence. G’day sah!

• Like 2