Account stolen/hacked

Hey guys,

I've been out of the game for a little less than a year now, I left my lvl170ish toon a while ago but decided to get back on it an hour ago, I jumped in the game and saw I had a weird loadout I didnt remember having (Chaos mag I never had, weird items on my armor slots and weird armor I had never known).
Then I checked my bank, and there is multiple Dark Flows and Hylian shields and crazy stuff I have never seen before, the only explanation I have is that someone has been using my account but I have no idea who would do it and why. Also what should I do about it ? I had a completely legit toon and now all my stuff is gone (I remember a few items I had and they are gone, for example excalibur or red sword).
Thanks a lot....

(also I can't seem to be able to update the game, 404)

Edited by j-flow_killer@hotmail.fr

oh hey bro , nah i think no one have been stoled our account or w/e using it , something nearly happened to me too because i have no update of the game but with diferent items , all u need is update it with the zip Patch and thats all bro

Or you can use the dark flows and see the skinned weapon ?

Download the launcher from here.
Put it in the game folder and run it, it should download the latest version of all the files.

If you have trouble downloading stuff, disable your antivirus temporarily (and add the game folder to the antivirus exceptions)

The latest patch is also available on the downloads page if you can't update through the launcher for some reason (though you should attempt to get that working).

Your items are still there, they just don't have the correct names on them. When we add new items to the game through events, it requires updating the file that contains the list of all the item names, so when you don't update properly the names are shifted downwards and you can see some strange names sometimes.