Closed

ItchyFlamingo

First person to offer the D-core wins all my PDs at the time, I will be running WOI time to time and increasing the number. You can ask about what the PD count is at the time free of charge :P, I wont be buying or selling anything till this is over.

Think of this as watching the numbers rise and first to hit the buzzer gets the prize. If you're interested in this game, I recommend you follow till the deal is done. I hope you all have fun if you're participating.

Disclaimer: I will be selling this in future just letting you know,  but I wanted to have fun with this event in my own way, maybe when I sell that I will come up with another game. Whatever the number is by the end of this, I accept even if I'm losing out on the deal, it's just the experience which is fun for me :).
Reference point: 40PDs = 30 hit during the event

(this is a complete edit to previous post and I will post a screen-shot of what it was to make sense of the first few comments, I just didn't want to fill up the threads too much making another post)

Edited by ItchyFlamingo
Trade complete change, not wanting to fill up thread
  • Like 2

sorry you see it this way, the first one I sold I found myself (if you need to I could ask if they're ok to say in their own prospective that they saw the banner) and in a fair trade style that I put for a short time so it didn't get far too high, and to give those that was on a chance to get it cheaper while it was in event time and not everyone was on (almost like a random drop auction). I was very thankful as I didn't expect to get as much as I did for it.

This is under different circumstances of hit event which I'm sure you know is rare, people are looking for PDs so I'm offering that, if they don't want to buy I'll accept that, but I'm giving them an option is all, if this buy the D-core then I'm be using my PDs to shop around for what people are selling.

People are selling almost all items cheap right now, if I buy from them they wouldn't feel ripped off because they set the price, this is just me setting my price if no bite, I accept.

• Like 1

Look, it was simply when I saw this post I wanted to buy it, it's on there for 150PDs, and I messaged but then I started doubting the post because the account was made hours ago and I'm not sure to trust the source, if you can help me confirm this is real and he hasn't had any other offers I'd like to buy that. But till then for others I'm offering even more here on this post.

Edited by ItchyFlamingo
reword
  • Like 1

welll i think is a fair trade as the last he did for DPC

since considerating hit event will be tomorrow and the exchangue for hit are pds, is very fair, and overpricing too

160 pds = 120 hit

15 dts = 20 hit

90 dts = 120

Overprice or not?

Maybe, ill let you think it

just having fun with the experience tbh :), I like making games with trade and being fair as I can about it, first one I sold was because I really needed to get gear to the point where I can actually do something when running higher stuff.

Last auction I did I had a few friends message me as it was going telling me they were enjoying watching it, and I want to be able to bring that bit of extra fun.

Edited by ItchyFlamingo