Is there a crash item?

I was in lobby about 7 minutes ago when a guy came up to me and said "Hey Apollo I want to show you something, join this game." I was a little suspicious but curiosity got the better of me. I joined and hes standing just outside the guild room and he said "Can you see this?" I was wondering if it was lag preventing me from seeing an item and then my game froze up and crashed a few seconds later. I don't know if it was one of the legit items like the Report card which crashes when dropped or some hack, I'm just looking for answers here >_< Thanks for any help in advance

You cannot make another person crash with an item...

It sounds like a server bug -- for some reason on Tethealla servers, you cannot see dropped items, or they 'ghost'. (This doesn't happen all the time)

The crash was probably just a coincidence, I've crashed at the weirdest times before.

Edited by Zynetic

alright, well I just remembered the guys name: DankBlunt. If you crash when he invites you lemme know XD I wanna see if it was coincidence or he found some way to crash games.

Kairi as true as that is, I don't think someone with level 120 gear can epic solo Olga Flow as im guessing Sunny is implying :/ His armor wouldnt be enough even with 4 slots. As for my guild card Larva I'll msg you that, I'm really paranoid XD As for my logs, nothing in the error one :/ but the name is DankBlunt

Edited by djij2010

That guy asked in the lobby where to get some hacks... and when I said "that was a bold thing to say in the lobby" all he had to say about it was "its not like alot of people play pso anyway" Anyway that was the first time I saw him. Just throwin my two cents in. =D

Yes, solo.

I highly doubt that's possible legitimately, as with a HUcast and RAcast with normal enemies (Ultima's have been boosted) and near max ATP / max ATP (1,500 on the HUcast, 1,350 on the RAcast) coupled with Hell, combo'ing bazooka for bosses, L21 Zalure for the bosses, L3 SD and PB Combo somewhere down the line (not at the start, somewhere in Seabeds) gets 23 minutes.

A HUmar here gets 1497 ATP as his maximum, sure, but how would a 120/130 (I forgot the level while writing this) HUmar, who would most definitely not even have natural maximum ATP (1397), probably lacks godly gears and no Hell usage in Seaside (I doubt he would be smart enough to use it) be able to get to Flow in 30 minutes solo? Remember, he also has no traps or anything to use in Seabed, which are amazing to use against Sinows/Delbiters in Seabeds.