PsoBB Music packs

Oxide

yeah same here i will leave you guys with a packet of sonic adventure songs already modified for the game here is the link and if you dont know how to replace the songs i will tell you so just leave a reply and ill help ya out :onion-head11:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QO3RMWNM

Contains:

1.Title - SA2 Title Screen

2.CHARA - Choose your Buddy!

3.ADVR - Choose your Buddy!

4.Lobby - Chao Garden Lobby

-Christmas

-Halloween

-Valentine's Day

-Easter

5.Dragon 1 - Egg Machine

6.Dragon 2 - Egg Viper

7.Delo 1 - Sonic Vs. Shadow 1st Match

-DELOURE

8.Delo 2 - Reunion! Tails Vs. Eggman!

9.GRYPHON - Chaos Battle 1,2,4 )

10.Dark 1 - What I'm Made of

11.Dark 2 - Wrapped in Black

12.City - Station Square

13.Principal - Are you ready? Mission ahead!

-Lab

14.Medical - Invincibility

15.Store - Chao Mix

16.Guild - Rouge Infiltration

17.Forest - White Jungle

18.Caves - Biolizard Match

19.Mines - Crazy Gadget

20.Ruin - Canon's Core (3rd Mix)

21.VOL OPT 1 - Chaos Battle 6

22.VOL OPT 2 - Shadow Final Level

23.Space - Sonic Final Rush

24.Ending Loop - Sadness

25.Proto 1 - Sonic Vs. GUN!

26.Proto 2 - Sonic Vs. Shadow Final Match

27.Cube End Loop - Sonic Rush Adventure Title

28.Temple - Pyramid Cave

29.SeaBed - Iron Gate

30.Ending Four - A New Day

31.Final Boss - Live and Learn (

32.Final Boss 2nd Form - Open your Heart

Edited by pira21

The sonic files isnt modifyed for the game at all.

That pack is an oldie so to speak, when PsoBB was out for about 6 months. There is nothing modifyed except the filename have been changed to fit PsoBB files so the game can actually play the songs.

No loops, no volume panning, no editing, nothing.

Its just plain and simple mp3 files renamed to fit PsoBB.

But then again, there are people who like it that way. So its all good.

ps. btw Larva, maybe you should keep the "LOBBY.ogg" on the forums as a downloadable file whenever you recommend a song.

I switch between Ultima and Schthack server, and i need to replace the file every single time.

Edited by Oxide

and what i mean by modified i was talking about changed to ogg

and i dint really see much difference on yours ether but i aint saying nothing and just like you said some people like it that way so its all good :onion-head11:

but then again, people just have different taste

Edited by pira21

and i dint really see much difference on yours ether but i aint saying nothing and just like you said some people like it that way so its all good :onion-head11:

By saying this, you havent listen to the songs.

I have used apps like Ableton Live, Zulu DJ software, Audacity. MP3 Gain, GLoop.

Ive take my time to edit, modify and create the tracks, so that every track is seamlesly looping forever.

Looping forever means you will never hear the song finish, ever.

Good try, amigo. :lol:

I think you have misunderstood the idea.

The file i offered isnt a complete pack such as the one you posted (sonic).

I was intending to add more tracks depending on how players would feel to it, so that in the end it

will become a complete pack.

To create 8 files to adapt it for the game took me around 1 week, since it required time and dedication

and alot of work.

So when you compare what i have created and/to your sonic ogg pack, im just curious what you base this comment on?

Well never mind, thanks for the congrats and keep creating those lovely ogg packs. 8)

honestly i like both packs but i do love me some trance packs!!! oxide you should make a full game trance pack im into trance more than anything in this planet, because trance goes good with anything

example: when you run , when you walk, when you have sex , when you shower ,when you fight , (when you imagine that you are goku but your really not ) lol ... i mean it just goes with anything lol

Edited by Demon-x

The sonic files isnt modifyed for the game at all.

That pack is an oldie so to speak, when PsoBB was out for about 6 months. There is nothing modifyed except the filename have been changed to fit PsoBB files so the game can actually play the songs.

No loops, no volume panning, no editing, nothing.

Its just plain and simple mp3 files renamed to fit PsoBB.

But then again, there are people who like it that way. So its all good.

ps. btw Larva, maybe you should keep the "LOBBY.ogg" on the forums as a downloadable file whenever you recommend a song.

I switch between Ultima and Schthack server, and i need to replace the file every single time.

Good Idea.

The other option is to grave the file from the directory , /data/ogg/lobby.ogg , copy some where, and when you are going to play on Ultima put it back.

btw. I'm not a pro on editing songs, neither I don't have time to learn , I just do the looping and that's it. some time the bit rate it's awful but like I say I don't have time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the OGG packs guys. They're both awesome. Lobby doesn't seem to work anymore, as it's re-downloaded from the patch server when you try to log-on.

To install these, simply extract the file contents to the "ogg" folder which is in "data" folder that's inside your PSOBB installation folder. Then, start the game.

PSOBB/data/Ogg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...