Black Paper Deal 2 Drops

blue

Lol. Yes, I know Japanese. I can work with you guys as a translator for quests that people want to be translated.

(In English of course)

That is if you people agree. XD

yesss im agrre let tell this to larvaa ^_^

Edited by prodi1600

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesss im agrre let tell this to larvaa ^_^

Lol, you guys should tell Larva indeed. Quests in-game can't be translated until I get Larva's permission to edit quests.

... ... ...

The thing is... I dunno where to get a quest editor >>

Well, I guess we can work something out XD

Lol, you guys should tell Larva indeed. Quests in-game can't be translated until I get Larva's permission to edit quests.

... ... ...

The thing is... I dunno where to get a quest editor >>

Well, I guess we can work something out XD

That would be awesome!

• 1 month later...

Still 1 prize in all dificultys, you guys plan to change it in VH and ULT to 2 itens o it will stay at 1 item, and DF Shield and Girasole really drop on ULT, cause i did 13 runs of BPD 2 ULT and nothing only Vivis Gurens, Divines, Stink shields, RianovS

Thank you all

Girasole and DFShield are not in drops.. sorry

could we get an official list from a GM of what items are droped in this quest because like id rather not spend my life tryna get an item that isnt possible lol :onion-head48:

Edited by desire

could we get an official list from a GM of what items are droped in this quest because like id rather not spend my life tryna get an item that isnt possible lol :onion-head48:

only the person who compiles the ship actually knows -> I would assume thats larva.

the only change i did in this quest . I remove the DF shield and Girasole .. that's it.

and quest always drop only 1 item don't matter the difficulty

• 1 year later...

ok now i know this topic is over a year old but i was tryna find if the Red Odoshi Domaru drops on this server? i know Sega released it on japanese servers in bpd2 (many years ago lol) but ihave no idea if it drops in this server anywhere. i asked cuz i wanna make a 2 kamui but it can't be donw witout red odoshi domaru.

I got a red davel but I didn't get it from BP at all, I got it in creater on ultimate don't remember what dropped it. Got it like 2 days ago it's my second one.

i figured it out but thx viper btw im talking bout RED ODOSHI DOMARU, not a BLUE ODOSHI VIOLET NIMADOU. so u sayin u got a RED ODOSHI DOMARU?