Missing Cent/Battles from Summer 2016 Event

Hello!

I am a returning player that kind of went MIA since after the end of the 2016 Summer Event. I had good times farming some Cent/Battles with a certain group of people, taking turns on who got to loot the unit from Gal Gryphon. Sometimes I solo farmed with my 1st slot RAcast, Zanraizer with a double cliented FO on my alt account. I was lucky enough to find several Cent/Battles myself during this event. To my recollection, I found 2 of these Cent/Battle units. To my last recollection of that event, I stored them in either my common bank (more likely) or my RAcast's bank. (less likely) I came back today and found that of all items I had in there, those two Cent/Battle units are now missing from my banks. (I looked on every character on this account, as well as my alternate account just in case, but no dice.) The one on my 2nd slot FOmarl is one I bought a long time ago before then, so that one doesn't have anything to do with anything I believe.

I hope I'm not OOL for reporting missing items that went missing during my year hiatus, but it would be really nice to find out the mystery of why these Cent/Battles from 2016 are missing now. Thanks for looking into this! Guild ID is 42150204. Slot 1 is my RAcast I farmed them on. My alternate Guild ID is 42151804, if that helps.

Edited by Colton Doura

I can't narrow down the EXACT date per say, but by going off of some old chat logs, they stop at the end of June, the 27th or 28th of 2016, if that narrows things down. I can't say WHEN they went missing after that date, but I'm assuming I took my break after one of those dates.

Ok... I'm a dummy. I had my suspicions when Fyre told me that Gal Gryphons don't drop Cent/Battles. I looked at some drop tables and realized that I had farmed for Proof of Sonic Teams at the time, which are in my bank... Please forgive me for making a fuss about a misunderstanding! >.<