S> Stuff's

Salem11

1 minute ago, Sabrina said:

this you can sell for max 80 dts 

i just calced it sab ^^ its something between 90 and 100 dts (my calcs got me 96,43dts)

i started from a 40/0/0/40|40 spread needle (which are sold for 10 dts+)

+40 hit = 30dts

+2x 60 atts = 120/35*15= 51,43 ~ 50dts

+ Proof of Sonic Team 15 dts

so its  30 + 50 + 15 = 95 dts (if youre stingy you can add the 10 + value ^^ )

its only 5 over what i would sell it so its not max 80 ^^

• Like 1

Just now, Night said:

i just calced it sab ^^ its something between 90 and 100 dts (my calcs got me 96,43dts)

i started from a 40/0/0/40|40 spread needle (which are sold for 10 dts+)

+40 hit = 30dts

+2x 60 atts = 120/35*15= 51,43 ~ 50dts

+ Proof of Sonic Team 15 dts

so its  30 + 50 + 15 = 95 dts (if youre stingy you can add the 10 + value ^^ )

its only 5 over what i would sell it so its not max 80 ^^

i sold it to him for 80 dts hahaha i made it my own i know but you never get the price for it what it cost you because then people wouldnt buy it but make it them selfs 

Just now, Sabrina said:

i sold it to him for 80 dts hahaha i made it my own i know but you never get the price for it what it cost you because then people wouldnt buy it but make it them selfs 

well thats your thing. you can probably sell it faster then. but if youre patience you can get out of it what its worth. since virtual dont loose their worth (except theyll get a nerf) i would never sell it for less then ive invested in it :p

• Like 1

Both points are valid. Thats why it always depends ultimately on the seller, because its ok to sell for what it cost to make, and also for a bit less ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kagetsuya said:

And now he's trying to get 20 dts more? just lol

Stop for the problem that was before event POST they sell artificially and 2 months later again not needed then I sell the learning the please :)

Rianov 303NR-3 (Special Hell) this interests me alot. Plz pm me a price. Yes you said offer but I never seen one sell so Idk the price and two it's your item I'm here to buy it not sell it and buy it! 

6 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Rianov 303NR-3 (Special Hell) this interests me alot. Plz pm me a price. Yes you said offer but I never seen one sell so Idk the price and two it's your item I'm here to buy it not sell it and buy it! 

I send you pm :)