A> Sealed J-Sword!

Yannv

1 hour ago, Aigis said:

Im gonna raise my bid to 60 Dts + 48 PDs (It should be arround 528 PDs in the 8:1 rate).

Well, I don't think it is needed to raise your bid since you still have the current highest bid, but, if you insist then I'll do it (maybe you want to be safe that you won't be outbid).

Aigis have the CHB! (equivalent offer of 528 PDs).

By the way, there's 4 hours and 20 minutes left for the auction to end!

I'll be available at 10:30 PM to make the deal!

Edited by yanvbraz

3 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Well, I don't think it is needed to raise your bid since you still have the current highest bid, but, if you insist then I'll do it (maybe you want to be safe that you won't be outbid).

Aigis have the CHB! (equivalent offer of 528 PDs).

By the way, there's 4 hours and 20 minutes left for the auction to end!

I'll be available at 10:30 PM to make the deal!

Yeah i know that i had the highest Bid but since i got some Pds/Dts to spare and since the bid was at 75 Dts before Champione retracted his bid i though i migth as well spent 10 more DTs/8PDs on it which brings the bid to arround 66Dts which is closer to what it orginaly was.

If someone is going to overbid me im out but i should win this auction with the current bid im gonna pay the 60Dts+48 PDs.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Aigis said:

Yeah i know that i had the highest Bid but since i got some Pds/Dts to spare and since the bid was at 75 Dts before Champione retracted his bid i though i migth as well spent 10 more DTs/8PDs on it which brings the bid to arround 66Dts which is closer to what it orginaly was.

1pnpmm.jpg

• Like 1

Finally the countdown timer is over, the winner of Sealed J-Sword auction is Aigis!

for the value of 60 DTs and 48 PDs

Along with SJS there will be an extra prize.

:onion-head01: I would like to thank everyone for their offers! Expect new auctions of the same kind soon :onion-head01:

3 minutes ago, 500john said:

535 pds

Thank you for your offer, but I consider offers that is less than 10 PDs higher than the previous invalid :(

9 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Thank you for your offer, but I consider offers that is less than 10 PDs higher than the previous invalid

There's no a single word about this in topic.  

It would be more honest to write 'DTs more welcome than PDs' from the start.

Edited by 500john

2 minutes ago, 500john said:

There's no a single word about this in topic.  

1. There wasn't an offer like that before

2. Last time I tried editing the topic (2 days ago) I screwed up the countdown timer. Soly had to fix it, if I added more rules to the first page  I would screw the countdown timer again.

3. I'm surprised someone who said that:

On 2017-5-22 at 2:56 PM, 500john said:

Please show us screenshot when He will pay 75 dts for almost blank sjs.

Would wait for last minute of the auction to outbid the CHB.

Before I take any action that is against the rules, I'll first contact a GM.

2 minutes ago, 500john said:

Nvm It's Your Auction. You may do anything You want to. 

And i didn't wait until the end. I just loged in.

Well, I'm just doing what I think that is fair.

The auction rules on Ultima are somehow flawed. People are allowed to retreat offers after almost doubling the offer. I tried to be fair to everyone and return the offer to the 330 PDs. I could just consider the last offer of Garland and say the CHB was 500 PDs. The countdown timer was breaking everytime I tried to edit first post with rules, etc. I think that auction was interesting, it was a lesson of what shouldn't happen in an auction.

And if you know well the math, you know that for someone that is aiming to sphere weapons:

15 DTs adds 35% of attributes

99+20 PDs adds :30+5% of attributes=35% attributes. I rounded it to 120.

So 15 DTs:120 PDs is equal to 1:8, which is the ratio I was using since the start of auction. Doesn't matter if it was PDs or DTs.

Now CHB is 528 PDs and the new offer (2 minutes before auction ended) is 535 (7+ PDs than the previous), I think it is unfair to consider it as CHB.

That said, I'm closing this topic to avoid possible drama.