Game Crashing

Hello, just started playing this yesterday, I have tried restarting my computer, reinstalled the game, disabled firewall added pso to DEP but I still crash everytime i get into combat. I can walk around town and the lobby just fine but as soon as i enter combat i crash .

Any help would be appreciated thank you!

7 minutes ago, LienAdam said:

Hello, just started playing this yesterday, I have tried restarting my computer, reinstalled the game, disabled firewall added pso to DEP but I still crash everytime i get into combat. I can walk around town and the lobby just fine but as soon as i enter combat i crash .

Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Do you tried to disable your anti-virus? 

1 hour ago, SephSosuky said:

i jast stared to day and i having the same problem LienAdam  as soon as i enter combat i crash did they every find a fix

Well since they never responded idk if they did as I requested. If you could, please turn on the "Crash Dumps" option in the launcher, and then send Soly the dmp file so he can try to diagnose the problem and get onto fixing it, which I'm sure he would do promptly.

• 3 weeks later...

Same Problem to me.

I found the option to turn on the Crash Dumps, but the Game Crashes and a Windows error message pops up. There is no Crash Dump saved.

Hope someone is still reading this.

Edit: Managed to get the file, but i cant upload it, because its to large.

http://filehorst.de/d/bIjEecJB here is a download link for the file.

Greets

Edited by Gamigio

My RAmar Oran has Handgun with 15& native and the standart one when the crashes happened. There were always around 4-5 mobs around me.
It also happened once in the Lobby when there were many people. 

I never was longer then 5 Minutes in the game. 
I now tried to disable Data Execution Prevention for this game and i havent had a crash for about 15 Minutes  at the ,,Wrath of the Forest" - Quest, where many mobs spawn in the first room. I have cleared two waves without crash. Before it crashed at the first 4-5 shots.

I havent tried other character for now, but if the crashes arent fixed i will. 

Hey I downloaded pso about to days ago and it keeps crashing I reconfigured the DEP settings. And also disabled my firewall/antivirus and my game crashes in combat when playing multiplayer. When I play single player it works fine, but as soon as I play with another player it crashes in combat

Thank you

Edited by iMofly803
  • 8 months later...
On 1/31/2018 at 4:19 PM, Soly said:

Does the game actually crash, like windows shows a message like "This program has stopped working"?
Do you have any custom textures or any other modification?

Yes, I do get a popup window with that message. I don't have any custom textures or anything like that, though. I play the game in 800x600 windowed mode. I've played in other resolutions too, & I still get that message.