The issues at our server provider seem to be resolved. ×

Pokemon Center

llanx

Hi players well the topic speaks by itself so im not fooling around in that matter.

the question is how many people play pokemon it doesnt matter which version either pearl to white or black is welcome to join im planning on making tournaments o r other things depending on how much people do play

well saying thath i say good bye and i hope that im not the only one who plays v.v

Edited by llanx

i used to play red, blue and yellow then i got a japenese version of gold and silver 2 years before it was released in the uk and everyone at school was like "OMG its fake!" then 2 years later they apologized LOL i also played pokemon stadium 1 and 2 and also colloseum but thats when i stopped and started playin pso on gamecube and harvest moon XD

and pokemon stadium 1&2 xD!

I see what you did there. I forgot about those and use to play them also (loved the mini games lol).

my dragonite's own all your pokemon!

I play em occasionally.

I beat them though, so not really playing them currently.

I have Platinum Heartgold and Soulsilver.

And Pokemon Mystery dungeon games. Though you can't really do much multiplayer-wise there.

I played at least one of each gen up through Fourth gen, and put together my first "real" competitive team on Platinum. I also played some shoddybattle, using a slightly modified version of that same team, and met moderate success with it (I want to say somewhere from 2/3 to 3/4 win ratio with the team, maybe better). However, I've never been ridiculously good at shoddybattle or pokemon, as critical hits tend to be the death of me, whatever I do. (Also not really looking forward to when the metagame includes black/white, as I hear it pretty much wrecks anything we knew to be the metagame in the past).

well i was asking cause i wanted to host a tournament here in ultima whit some pso and pokemon prizes thats why i wanted to see how many do still play the pokemon games that can be played online

• 3 months later...

I've played most of the Pokemon games save for the mystery dungeons and ranger games. My favorites are the main stream Pokemon games, the games Pokemon's known for. I've played Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red (playing through again currently), Pearl, and Soul Silver. I've heard rumors of other "legit" mainstream Pokemon games, such as a game based on the orange islands, but I haven't seen a hard copy of it (Jp only maybe?). I love the Pokemon games! They're awesome!