sell noobs hp

pishion

1 minute ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Public Service Announcement:
You can get christmas presents (which give noob hp) year round for nothing more than meseta and menuing (i.e. no more than 5pds worth of time/effort; I can help unlock all wrapping colors too)

this needed to be posted.

2 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Public Service Announcement:
You can get christmas presents (which give noob hp) year round for nothing more than meseta and menuing (i.e. no more than 5pds worth of time/effort; I can help unlock all wrapping colors too)

why you dont post this in the lemon's post? this gm (mod my mistake) also sell em for same price as me eh? if you aren't buying do not disturb please....  these are my prices and dont give me another headache

Edited by pishion

2 hours ago, pishion said:

why you dont post this in the lemon's post? this gm also sell em for same price as me eh? if you aren't buying do not disturb please....  these are my prices and dont give me another headache

Lemon isn't even a GM, first of all. Just a forum Moderator. Second, Saith is actually a GM, and you aren't, so I wouldn't try and tell him what to do. Also, with the way you price things (specifically Noob/HPs), you should be ready to get a headache. You're more than welcome to price anything for any amount of whatever, but don't expect to get zero negative feedback or zero judgement for it

• Like 5

Just now, KarmaTheFoney said:

Lemon isn't even a GM, first of all. Just a forum Moderator. Second, Saith is actually a GM, and you aren't, so I wouldn't try and tell him what to do. Also, with the way you price things (specifically Noob/HPs), you should be ready to get a headache. You're more than welcome to price anything for any amount of whatever, but don't expect to get zero negative feedback or zero judgement for it

oh sorry leme edit this my mistake