Lemon's Shop

Lemon

15 minutes ago, Zandres said:

Why did you have to lock the doors to the lab and to the planet?   Just standing around waiting to feed my mags is boring....why can't we visit the planet and kill stuff in this quest???   It would make it loads better....but you'd also need to have the shop keepers and the tekker back in his little kiosk area 

Thanks for checking out the quest!

The short of it is that I'm lazy. 

The long of it is that this was supposed to be a temporary thing.  At the time development on the regular shop was being done to make all items always available.  However it was running into some difficulty so I made this quest in order to appease the mag farming community while the shop was getting all worked out.  This community mostly created rooms to afk in, and so I didn't see the point in building out Regal (quests don't come preloaded with enemies \ objects, they all have to be added by the developer).  Now comes in the lazy part; I always meant to go back and redo Lemon's Shop.  Mainly I wanted to do something with the girl in the telepipe zone where you could give her a lvl 0 mag for a prize.  However this ended up being more work and I anticipated, and my love for pso kinda died out before I ever figured that out.

If you are interested in doing this work yourself, you can PM me and I'll send you the quest file to edit.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Lemon said:

Thanks for checking out the quest!

The short of it is that I'm lazy. 

The long of it is that this was supposed to be a temporary thing.  At the time development on the regular shop was being done to make all items always available.  However it was running into some difficulty so I made this quest in order to appease the mag farming community while the shop was getting all worked out.  This community mostly created rooms to afk in, and so I didn't see the point in building out Regal (quests don't come preloaded with enemies \ objects, they all have to be added by the developer).  Now comes in the lazy part; I always meant to go back and redo Lemon's Shop.  Mainly I wanted to do something with the girl in the telepipe zone where you could give her a lvl 0 mag for a prize.  However this ended up being more work and I anticipated, and my love for pso kinda died out before I ever figured that out.

If you are interested in doing this work yourself, you can PM me and I'll send you the quest file to edit.

That seems like an inordinate amount of work....I think I'll just stick to making music packs and if I need monos to raise a mag, I'll hunt them in the wild.