scammer?

Hi i joined a room tonight titled "selling DTs" once I joined the room and made a deal with the player, he never sent over the dts. It felt like he wanted to trade for my items and then log out before he traded the dts. The only reason i am so skeptical and reporting this incident was because the player gave me a fake forums name before dcing (I did not complete the trade, like i said, i was skeptical). Anyways here is my screenshot of the chat and please if anyone knows, feel free to clear this up for me- could be just my misunderstanding.

psobb 1.png

• Like 2

Good thing you didn't. But for future reference never trade anything dt related unless you receive them and then you trade the items. but it's always best to do it through forums. So you both have proof of dt and item xfer. I can't believe people still think they can get away with stuff like that. Like how stupid do they think players are XD

• Like 2

Like Starlord said, first trade DTs, we can reverse those easily if there were any problem aftewards.

Now... would you go into your chatlogs and give me the guildcard associated with the player's name?
The log should be in 

pso directory\log\chat20161031.txt

48 minutes ago, anthonyplays said:

yeah i agree 100% with both of you. Make a personal message first and then trade the dts. 

No no... a PM is not even needed (but certainly could help).

The thing is, when someone sends you DTs, you have to accept them to transfer to your profile and there is logs of this action.

1 hour ago, Soly said:

Like Starlord said, first trade DTs, we can reverse those easily if there were any problem aftewards.

Now... would you go into your chatlogs and give me the guildcard associated with the player's name?
The log should be in 

pso directory\log\chat20161031.txt

chat20161031.txt

Could you post the log somewhere like pastebin instead?
I cannot access the file (for whatever reason, even though I'm staff lol)...

Or just copy the person's guildcard as its all I need.

Nvm, fixed it.
I bet many other subforums have the same issue, hopefully we can clean things up soon.