S>Girasole

bloodseeker

Hi. So it's basically an auction, what is your starting bid ? (remember that you must choose a starting price good enough for you, which means you're ready to sell it for this price minimum)

Girasole isn't worth anywhere near that yknow. It's like a 1/11 drop from shambertin all ids right now and 1/11 from kondrieu in christmas. For one with only 1 stat and no hit, it's like 30pds at most outside of event. Right now it shouldn't be more than 15pd. Saying the starting bid is five times that is ridiculous.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Just now, Misombre said:

@Fyrewolf5 You're aware it's an auction right ? And that it is buyers here who set whatever price they're ready to pay for ?

That said, I bid 150 PDs and my whole livestock.

I am aware. Are you aware that the drop rate is only 1/11? You could go hunt 3 girasoles in this happy hour if you start now.

Well I don't hunt Girasole, but my wife is hunting it, and from what I've seen : three happy hours and nothing. Plus some runs out of HH. So well yeah, even if I were to get one, I would probably put it as event reward and there would be nothing left for me. So I can both buy one and hunt one, what'd you say ?

3 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Well I don't hunt Girasole, but my wife is hunting it, and from what I've seen : three happy hours and nothing. Plus some runs out of HH. So well yeah, even if I were to get one, I would probably put it as event reward and there would be nothing left for me. So I can both buy one and hunt one, what'd you say ?

Like I said, the rate was off at first, but it's been fixed since. 3 hh and no drop is beyond unlikely at 1/11. How about I go hunt you one this HH and sell it for 1/10th your bid (15pd) like it should be?