Cross

Hello friends, I wanted to ask you what recipes u know, I mean the amount of materials that you can put (hp, def, pow, materials mind) on characters for a HUnewearl, HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcaseal and RAcast

I can tell you what I use as a Huneweal to max ATP, ATA and LCK

Mag 5/117/78/0

Power material x114
Luck material x15
Def materials x21

And unit to max it are : ADEPT and Centurion/Ability, which let you two free slots, one if you use a battle unit.

That's not the best huney material plan ever, but it works just fine with me, never had to complain.

2 hours ago, Misombre said:

I can tell you what I use as a Huneweal to max ATP, ATA and LCK

Mag 5/117/78/0

Power material x114
Luck material x15
Def materials x21

And unit to max it are : ADEPT and Centurion/Ability, which let you two free slots, one if you use a battle unit.

That's not the best huney material plan ever, but it works just fine with me, never had to complain.

Using 2 units solely for stats is ugh, can't even use 502 + smartlink + cent/battle then. I think plans should only ever be 0 or 1 unit for stats, never 2. Hunewearl can do cent/arms + 5/141/54/0 mag + 110pow 35luck 5mind to max atp, ata and lck w/rr.

@Fyrewolf5 Yes I can use v502, I just remove the centurion/ability which become useless in such a situation. C/A only give you 2.5 ATA (am not talking about the other stat bonus, considering that I only use v502 for hell, ATP and LCK become useless then), that's not much to lose in order to get v502. So if I need, say hell, my stuff is the following : c/b, v502, adept, smartlink

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1