PSO Videos & Pictures

ScoobyDew

• 1 month later...

58f30b9437ea1_MATHYOFINALcopy.thumb.png.edeca67d9deaaa076a75837dc91e2ee9.png

:^)

No hard feelings to Ephinea. I'm being completely honest. It's my favorite server. I can understand my forum ban, however, my in-game ban was completely unjustified. 

So to kick start my return to content creation why not state the obvious? A big fat BAN from my favorite server.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ScoobyDew said:

58f30b9437ea1_MATHYOFINALcopy.thumb.png.edeca67d9deaaa076a75837dc91e2ee9.png

:^)

No hard feelings to Ephinea. I'm being completely honest. It's my favorite server. I can understand my forum ban, however, my in-game ban was completely unjustified. 

So to kick start my return to content creation why not state the obvious? A big fat BAN from my favorite server.

Reminder Ephinea is boring as all fuck, lol.

Added a few new things. There's a long pause in the video because I plan on adding an ability selecting phase there like a typical turn-based RPG. I was debating on whether I should shrink the characters down a bit since I'm not left much room for more enemies / players. I've been working backwards as in I'm adding new things that hadn't come to mind when I first started, it's a pain in the ass but I think it'll makes things look much nicer.

Edited by ScoobyDew
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScoobyDew said:

Added a few new things. There's a long pause in the video because I plan on adding an ability selecting phase there like a typical turn-based RPG. I was debating on whether I should shrink the characters down a bit since I'm not left much room for more enemies / players. I've been working backwards as in I'm adding new things that hadn't come to mind when I first started, it's a pain in the ass but I think it'll makes things look much nicer.

Haha, I love it. Also that saber reminds me of the Fairy Sword from Majora's Mask.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ScoobyDew said:

Here's a bump. Don't mind the Japanese. One of them is a math joke.

Sick beat in the background. Jinsang, right?

5 hours ago, ScoobyDew said:

Haha you like Jinsang eh? No this one is Saib - Spike Spiegel

I've just been listening to a bunch of lo-fi stuff. Heard that particular one on of those "study & chill" beat streams on youtube. Jinsang is pretty dope, though.

7 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

I've just been listening to a bunch of lo-fi stuff. Heard that particular one on of those "study & chill" beat streams on youtube. Jinsang is pretty dope, though.

Right on. Lo-fi is perfect for studying. I always use Lo-fi in my videos. Here's a video I never posted cause it wasn't animation but rather just edited footage. The beat is Tajima Hal - Nothing To Smoke

On 4/22/2017 at 0:40 PM, ScoobyDew said:

So I've been debating what music I should use for this video. Obviously there should be PSO music and not GoldenSun music but I've listened to the old PS games fighting themes and none of them seem fitting enough for the animation style. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

• Like 1