Make a donation with something else than Paypal ?

Martikush

Hello all !

I would like to donate to the server but unfortunately I'm not a Paypal user and I don't want to. So I was wondering if there is any other payment method available like Skrill or even Bitcoin for example. I'm open to almost all the ways to send money except Paypal. If someone can enlight me, thanks in advance! :)

Honestly pay pal is very simple to use..... Also its completely secure.  

I guess what I am asking is do you have a issue setting up paypal or you just dont want to take the time or you believe it not to be secure.  Whatever it is I am sure many of the users here in Ultima can help you out.

I think you don't even need a paypal account in order to use paypal, you can just use your credit card, watch the red box in this screenshot :

iz5kt4.png

(I think it depend on your country though, you might not be able to use your credit card depending from where you come from)

Spoiler

And as Virec said : Paypal is secure. As secure perhaps as your bank or your gmail account. Which basically means : of course there is risk everywhere, but it's a very tiny risk which should not prevent you from living ^^

But it seems security is not your issue, you had a bad experience with paypal or someone made you think that paypal is no good for whatever reason (like a bad experience xD). Or perhaps you're a paypal engineer and you know first hand that i'ts not trustable =D 

Edited by Misombre