Maple's Buy List

maplefusion

2 hours ago, 2blivion said:

GL on that DM its like the best weapon in the game

I wouldn't say it's the best weapon in the game. Yes, it's the best shot in the game, but there's a lot things you can't do with DM that you can with other weapons.

Edited by mudkipzjm

I'd say just forget DM and DF, possibly even STA(all three of which aren't even really coming for sale very much now, and have events where you can get them coming in the next couple months) If you want to dump a bunch of DTs into your characters there is a whole slew of things that will make them better that are not dark weapons and foolishly overpriced.Ā 

For a really high end armor wedding dress is probably the way to go, STA is better, but is also 35-50x the price of wedding dress(which is 10-25 dts) and having an anti dark ring, although it is situational, is also pretty useful in some quests and I like having one to swap out with red ring if I know there is a lot of megid flying around and I don't want to be trying to dodge it

For rangers, and I think you playĀ ramarl? cannon rouge, demon type shot, hell type shot, charge and demon yas, good hit frozen shooter, good hit ultima reaper,Ā I know you already have some of the other things I'd suggest

For hunters, a bit more complicated because I don't know which class you are playing but excal is nice if you are a cast, otherwise the 100 souls is no doubt better. Good hit diska of braveman, asteron striker, TJS, charge mechs/type demon mechs/psycho ravens(male only), master raven and last swan(male and female only) s-reds blade if a cast, charge suppressed gun if humar or hucast, a hit vjaya(these can be gotten with 40 hit from ultimate govt quest in ep2) twin blaze if a cast. arrest suppressed gun, demons suppressed gun, hell suppressed gun, zalure/jellen/hell/arrest s rank j cutters, zalure s rank hand gun.

Ā 

And seriously, given what people want for dark weapons, you could probably get all of this for the price of one...

• Like 1