godric abillity?

Lloyd327

Can anyone anyone at all tell me what this unit does,i was soooo hyped for like 10 seconds when i found it and pissed for 2 days  when i equiped bringing most of my stats down

as far as i know this unit sucks >:(

or perhaps im being ignorant and its actually awsome  if its combined with somthing either way i'd love to find out what this unit is supposed to do.

sorry for my bad grammer btw

12 minutes ago, Lloyd327 said:

Can anyone anyone at all tell me what this unit does,i was soooo hyped for like 10 seconds when i found it and pissed for 2 days  when i equiped bringing most of my stats down

as far as i know this unit sucks >:(

or perhaps im being ignorant and its actually awsome  if its combined with somthing either way i'd love to find out what this unit is supposed to do.

sorry for my bad grammer btw

It is a troll unit in honor of an old player here, you can check all about event items here :3

If you don't want it, you can sell me the Godric for -1 PD

• Like 1

I vote to create an unit called "cyane/ability"

"When equipped, your character will be able to poo and pee PGFs and high also end stuff.

When tired, this unit can do a real mess with your gear stats also, after you ask to redeem tickets."

:wub: I love you cyane :D

I may be closer to receive a ban/ability from cyane after this

Edited by MrHucast
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrHucast said:

I vote to create an unit called "cyane/ability"

"When equipped, your character will be able to poo and pee PGFs and high also end stuff.

When tired, this unit can do a real mess with your gear stats also, after you ask to redeem tickets."

:wub: I love you cyane :D

I may be closer to receive a ban/ability from cyane after this

:onion-head06:

I think you got Cyanidounette wrong, MrHucast :ç

Cyane/Ability : when equipped, one have to help every people on his way until death. Also reduce dramatically sleeping hours and improve productivity (buff is random and can be negative if burnout).

This is a very dangerous unit actually, because you may become too nice and comprehensive if you overuse it =/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Misombre said:

I think you got Cyanidounette wrong, MrHucast :ç

Cyane/Ability : when equipped, one have to help every people on his way until death. Also reduce dramatically sleeping hours and improve productivity (buff is random and can be negative if burnout).

This is a very dangerous unit actually, because you may become too nice and comprehensive if you overuse it =/

This is more like Cyane/Battle -_-