Till next time...

Apollo

Ladies, Gentlemen, and DJ. I have decided that until I finally get my frakin computer fixed I may as well officially state that I am temporarily gone from Ultima. I will drop in now and again, just to say hi and remind Larva NOT to delete my character and account. To all my friends, DJ, Bass, Darkshad, Poptart, PurpleHaz, Elphy, Tittisee (i hate typing your name bro) and of course smith and Larva, i say good bye, good night, and remember to tell DJ to shut up in the shout box on occasion, I don't want to spend half my year reclaiming my title of Top Shouter. :D I'll miss you guys, and I can't wait for the return. Also Larva, can I get a mini title as the "Forum Spammer"? DJ will know what I mean. Thank you all for the great victories, defeats, and indifferents.

Damn I hope you get your computer fixed soon, its been so quiet without you lol

Also your title shouldn't be so hard to regain as I've stopped spamming so much due to no competition anymore =/

Well I wish you well and all the best in your spamless life untill the day you return, peace.

surfsuppp1.gif

hey beens and all ur leaving, can i have all ur good stuff? :onion117:

I may as well officially state that I am temporarily gone from Ultima. I will drop in now and again, just to say hi and remind Larva NOT to delete my character and account.

Did you miss that bit?

Yeah, i didnt know what to consider DJ. and dizz youre a jerk, besides, my best is my daylight scar... im poor... and thanks DJ for slowing down for me, i miss that title. xD seriously, get Larva to name me the "Forum Spammer". also, i heard from BLR they were making an event, can someone win the reward for me if i dont make it back in time? i will find some way to make it worth your while...