End of HH crash bug

It happened again. This time with Lost Shock Gungnir. The same deal where I tried to move from the city to the dungeon right after HH ended. It crashed during the loading screen on all 6 clients at the same time.

I had the same issue today. It has happened like two or three time in the past days. I was warping from city to dungeon, right after HH ended and got crash on the loading screen.

I wasn't dual loggin or doing quest at the moment... :onion-head22:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Are you sure it was related to HH ?

Some of us randomly get crash when taking any teleporter

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Are you sure it was related to HH ?

Some of us randomly get crash when taking any teleporter

pretty sure its hh.. have a stable connection and i started a quest, then saw a banner comming. at the same moment i took the pipe and crashed ( like 2 times before ). ive also checked right before end of hh how many time was left.. showed me 1 min

as i loged in (like 10 or 20 secs after the crash, i checked if hh is still on but nope)

I haven't been able to reproduce it, did you get a crash dump?
I guess we could try to test it either in the test server (using banners), or I can put a local test server with the current server to test with HH specifically.

5 minutes ago, Soly said:

I haven't been able to reproduce it, did you get a crash dump?
I guess we could try to test it either in the test server (using banners), or I can put a local test server with the current server to test with HH specifically.

ill check it out later D: actually not at home

sure im up to try it :)

But yeah, you should probably keep the crash dumps option enabled, so whenever the game crashes, the crash dump will be generated.
You could also rename it to something explaining what you were doing in game for that specific crash (so you don't forget what it was, for example "warp crash", "hh crash", etc)

Not all crash dumps help me, worse when they are some code about directX (aka graphics related) but is worth the try.