Cyane Scrap Skins

Cyane

the legend of donkey kong. so gud <3. also, do you ever think there will be a way to switch item skins? like say i own a virus armor lafuteria, but want to wear wedding dress, since i have a lafuteria in my bank i could make it have the appearance of it?(kinda like wow) same thing for weapons of the same type (i.e. making last survivor look like chain sawd) idk just something id be really excited for :)

• Like 1

youre amazing :) and i mean, no only would it be really cool, but some of the lower tier badass looking stuff( liek flame garment and yamigarasu) can be show on a lvl 200 if they own at least one of said item in say, the common bank, id loooove that :)

• Like 1

yeah see even that is badass! i would rly only like it implemented if you own the item ya know? dont want everyone stealing my virus armor sweggy look for free XD but damn ur a wizard

• Like 1

haha well it was just a suggestion :3 im sure as a fellow 200 u hate looking like a dingus wearing mg+ instead of looking super cool like virus armor or aura field XD thx for trying and maybe ill ask soly someday :)

• Like 1

well dude is a wizard for sure. also he did say ''complete server overhaul'' earlier this morning maybe hed find a way XD ty so much for your assistance and sorry for stealing ur super dank zelda skin thunder <3 feel better!

Np, this is a general skin thread for experiments ;3 this actually gave me an idea, I got so many skins leftovers to upload, feel free to drop suggestions too, at the moment I'm a bit out of ideas for one weapon that has multiple targets.