Ultima Client Download

Larva

Nah, since it's not what I thought it could be.

But we are clear that something is wrong with the client.

Then let's do this. In a few mins I will send you the client I have here plus a few more files to see if is the client or some of the patches that should not be since they are forced to download in the patch stuff.

If is not that, then something could be wrong in your pc (some program/update/etc)

Hmm, you are the first person to report this kind of issue, with this specific installer.

But is the same issue (ogg errors) as the old one.

I guess I'll just upload a 7z'd folder.

If you would i'd appreciate it, since SCHThack is down for like an unknown amount of time, i do wanna play PSO again and i saw this one was active and it looked like a fun community.

Running Windows 10

Settings: Normal, 640x480, 16bit, Window Mode On, Wait V-Sync off, High End, Sound on, Save ID & PW selected

I was able to download the game, launch it, and get as far as the class selection screen.

Subsequently, attempts to run the game fail. I run the .exe, select Start Game, and nothing. Running as Admin changes nothing.

I have manually allowed all of the separate .exe files to run in the Webroot suite and through Windows Advanced System Settings.

Any suggestions?

***UPDATE - I restored 3 files that were squashed by Webroot and am now back in business!!!***

Edited by DoctorDazzle