tru

last pricecheck a 35 hit lindcray was 40 dts... and only machine so i gues ur wrong not to shout lol

Or it could be other people way overvaluing it. It is a good item sure, but it's very class restrictive (to unpopular classes at that), was a very very easy rate in the event (entire event was very generous, other events are harder), and a whole lot of them dropped in the event. 40dt is ridiculous for a medium hit 1stat one, that's like twice as much as pretty much every other event item (besides the obvious outliers sta/pgf/cb/ms). One could get 2 blank praven+80(15each) and a pbc(10) for that much.

PC>Soul Booster and lame w/hit

Soul booster is only 5-10 dts, in Summer event it's easier than PoST is in Easter event, it's the easiest of all major event items. Lame is where the value is, with good hit (40+) it's 15dt, 20 if it has good other stat like abeast or native; machine is mostly for someone needing to gizonde vol opt, and dark is not as desireable on it either.

• Like 2

Price check on this junk please XD

Demolition Comet 10/0/0/25|25

Mahu 0/25/30/0|25

Slicer Of Assassin 0/15/0/0|30

Price check on this junk please XD

Demolition Comet 10/0/0/25|25

Mahu 0/25/30/0|25

Slicer Of Assassin 0/15/0/0|30

1pd at most for each of them.

Hi, sorry if this was asked but I can't find it.

Pc> swordsman lore

Thanks so much

I don't think it was asked. I'd say around 5 pds.

PC > Arrest Needle (35/0/55/0/35)

25-30 dts

Hi tru : ) I've had this for awhile now and haven't seen another for sale in a LONG time . How much is my Gael Gill 5/165/30/0 with twins currently worth? The stats on it work with quite a few max stat builds and if I traded it (which I'm thinking I may do soon)what value does it have?

Hi tru : ) I've had this for awhile now and haven't seen another for sale in a LONG time . How much is my Gael Gill 5/165/30/0 with twins currently worth? The stats on it work with quite a few max stat builds and if I traded it (which I'm thinking I may do soon)what value does it have?

sold 1 25dts

Hi treeflex : ) I saw your auction but yours had different stats I believe , mine can be used in fomar, ramar, ramarl, racast that I know so wondered its value . At 25 dts I would keep it just for the cool factor and that it looks good : )