tru

pc on cent/power and cent/mind please

Cent/pow 3-5 pds

cent/mind 10 pds (maybe a bit less since they're easy to get right now)

Price cheking this one for someone else TJS 100/100/0/100.

Thanks Tru

150 dts

pc> easter egg now and after event. ty

.5-1 pd during the event 1-2 pds after the event Edited by tru

Pc> RM 0-0-50-80|60

40 dts

Hmm, tru ... Rambling May was not easy to obtain with good stats, let alone hit, since it only dropped on Very Hard during Xmas. I was lucky enough to find one with 40h. I'm pretty sure most people only found hitless ones (like all my others were). For 0-0-50-80|60 to go from hitless would already cost 45 DTs and I'm pretty sure no one found an RM with insane stats like 0-0-50-80 ...

Hmm, tru ... Rambling May was not easy to obtain with good stats, let alone hit, since it only dropped on Very Hard during Xmas. I was lucky enough to find one with 40h. I'm pretty sure most people only found hitless ones (like all my others were). For 0-0-50-80|60 to go from hitless would already cost 45 DTs and I'm pretty sure no one found an RM with insane stats like 0-0-50-80 ...

After thinking about it more I think 45 dts would be a more fair price. That rambling may moiy sanchez is referring to was actually mine. I sold it Christian for 40 dts. I found it with the stats 0/45/50/35 and during the mini event I was able to add 60 hit to it and move around the stats. Anyways, the way I value it at 45 is I first assess how useful the weapon is overall (which is subjective) then how hard the weapon is to get with stats and I came to the conclusion that it would be valued at around the same price and spread needle and monkey king bar with hit (again based on the usefulness/difficulty to obtain of these weapons). I would say that SN and MKB with stats around 40 in two stats and 40 hit would be worth about 20-25 dts based on previous transactions I've observed and my overall experience. Keep in mind it seems harder to find weps with high stats on ep2.

So lets say 0/0/40/40/40 rambling may (or SN/MKB) is worth 20 dts.

That RM had 50 more attributes (likely had to be added)

And 20 more hit (also likely to added) 15 dts

50/35=1.42857*15=21.42857 So 21+15+20=56 dts

Then subtract 10 because when you add stats you don't get your full investment back. It depends on how much was invested, but 10 dts is typical. So 46 dts which I rounded to 45.

Christian was selling this weapon yesterday for 40 so if it was really such a low price you probably should've bought it. Also keep in mind Abousweid was selling a RM with 100 percent in two stats and 50 hit for 50 dts less than a week ago. (That RM would cost 22.5 more dts to make than this one)

I appreciate you starting a discussion about this. Part of the point of this thread is to discuss prices and I appreciate informed opinions. I'd love to hear more about your opinion on the value of this wep.

Edited by tru

Hello Tru,

Would you price check these for me?

100/0/100/0 50h Lindcry

0/100/0/100 50h Lindcry

Thanks!

Those are quite nice c:

I would say 100 dts each.

PC>Dark MEteor 100-100-0-100|0

Is that for real?? Lol.

320 dts maybe.