rollback plz

WHAT items ? screenshot plz.

how do i post screen shot it i c tan insert image but that is for internet i have on hard drive

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally find this very suspicious, for the simple reason that there are about two people with Dark Meteor on this server, one of them being me.

And I too looked up their guildcard. They don't have that many hours, and their levels simply wouldn't last very long with an Ultimate Olga Flow.

well i am the other person wit dark meteor and i was on gm team las xmas playn ult olga hunts ty very much!

I personally find this very suspicious, for the simple reason that there are about two people with Dark Meteor on this server, one of them being me.

And I too looked up their guildcard. They don't have that many hours, and their levels simply wouldn't last very long with an Ultimate Olga Flow.

i posted pics vypor now i need gm help!! there is ur proof

How is that possible look at the date joined and that is his only account

2hdr94y.jpg

hes been on the server for more than a year now but never had any trouble before this so he never needed to make a forum account

hes been on the server for more than a year now but never had any trouble before this so he never needed to make a forum account

Forum accounts are more than a tool just to report trouble :P

Edited by SunnyD

and btw he posted pic of excal for me becuz i need backup too and i diddnt have a pic of it yet and the reason its in his bank is becuz i was transferring it to another account but i dropped alot to transfer so he had to put some in bank till i got my next character