Issues with Hunter's Guild.

ZorroAzul

Hey there!

I used to play on PSO 1&2 for Game Cube and on online mode.

My issue is... why does Hunter's Guild stopped adding missions? I've completed all the forest ones, when I attempted to go to Ragol, Cave, Mine and Ruins were unlocked. (Something that never happened to me, unless I defeated each boss) And the funny thing is that I never attempted to fight Dragon. I thought defeating Dragon and playing a bit on Cave may unlock the Cave Missions at Hunter's Guild, but nothing. I defeared De Rol Lee and played a bit on Mines and no missions yet.

Is it because I leveled up too fast? On Offline this never happened, Neither the issue or the fast leveling, haha.

I need help since I want to get the Soul's Eater.

Any assistance? Thanks!

The Blue Burst version of the game added an extra requirement, completing the new "Government Quests" found in multiplayer mode in the Principal's office. They have names like 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, etc. You must have 2-1 unlocked for caves quests to show up in one player hunters guild, 3-1 for mines quests, and 4-1 for ruins quest. Note that this is an additional requirement on top of the old quest tier system, so once you have 4-1 available the one player quests will unlock like they did on gamecube/xbox.

Also all areas in the teleporter are unlocked by default online now, no need to kill bosses and speak to the principal after to unlock anymore.