How can I make a melee force?

Vlad Ventura

Well as always thank you so much beforehand for taking your sweet time for reading this. I would love to know how can I make a melee force? I like the idea of using both my attacks and my magic. Can I have some advice on mag stats? Or equipments? Thank you guys, hope you can help me out![emoji2]

Sent from my LG-D722J using Tapatalk

You can use this thread for materials/mags etc http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-official-max-stats-plan-thread/page-1

Each force has their own weapons of specialty to use as melee.

The one's I specially like are:

-Hundred souls

-Rambling may

-girasole

-Vivienne

-charge vulcan

-Hell laser

-Slicer of fanatic

-Type me/mechs

-Master raven

-etc

There's a lot of cool weapons you can use as a melee force, it's up to your taste in the end.

• Like 1

You can use this thread for materials/mags etc http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-official-max-stats-plan-thread/page-1

Each force has their own weapons of specialty to use as melee.

The one's I specially like are:

-Hundred souls

-Rambling may

-girasole

-Vivienne

-charge vulcan

-Hell laser

-Slicer of fanatic

-Type me/mechs

-Master raven

-etc

There's a lot of cool weapons you can use as a melee force, it's up to your taste in the end.

Wow man, you guys are awesome. Those quick replies are plain cool! Thank you for your help!

Each gender have its up and down

Me i love fomarl,,they so eazy to max stat,,and have atp to do some nice dmg

And the mag is eazy to built,

Weapons I like when melee

100 soul set

Master sword set

Type me/machine demon

Bringer rifle hits

Sof

And rambling may set

Tech weapon

Pwand

Glide divien

M rod for grant boost

I use 45 luck mats do I don't need to ware rr

Well as always thank you so much beforehand for taking your sweet time for reading this. I would love to know how can I make a melee force? I like the idea of using both my attacks and my magic. Can I have some advice on mag stats? Or equipments? Thank you guys, hope you can help me out![emoji2]

Put a sword in it's hand.

Each gender have its up and down

Me i love fomarl,,they so eazy to max stat,,and have atp to do some nice dmg

And the mag is eazy to built,

Weapons I like when melee

100 soul set

Master sword set

Type me/machine demon

Bringer rifle hits

Sof

And rambling may set

Tech weapon

Pwand

Glide divien

M rod for grant boost

I use 45 luck mats do I don't need to ware rr

Well thank you man, with cyan and your post I can have an idea of what I'll do

All forces can do melee, but Fomarl is very strong at it, she is nicely balanced with good atp, stat growth, and access to female gear. Fomar is slightly stronger but much more limited in gear selection. You should snag yourself a Rambling May during this event from very hard Saint Million (ep 4 regular boss, appears in 9-8 and regular sub-desert), it's a very powerful gun for fomarls; the male forces have very limited strong gun options. Kroe's Sweater drops from ultimate vol opt this event as well, for an extra +10 ata over max for females (though it is a year round drop from other sources). Girasole also drops in this event from ultimate kondrieu, which is a strong doublesaber the male forces can use, but females can get a good vivienne much much easier. Master Sword/Ultima Reaper/Parasol's/SlicerOfVengeance make for strong aoe weapons, and excalibur/100souls are good for packing a bit more punch into smaller aoe. Fomarl won't need to rely on demon's as much as other forces, but having a slicer of fanatic and bringers rifle around never hurts for those tough enemies.

I think people have pretty much mentioned everything. I just wanted to add the fact that Holy ray can be pretty helpful in some situations, slicer of Vengeance is very good all around, especially for bosses and you're gonna wanna have smartlink and v502 equip always. Melee force is awesome c:

I think people have pretty much mentioned everything. I just wanted to add the fact that Holy ray can be pretty helpful in some situations, slicer of Vengeance is very good all around, especially for bosses and you're gonna wanna have smartlink and v502 equip always. Melee force is awesome c:

All forces can do melee, but Fomarl is very strong at it, she is nicely balanced with good atp, stat growth, and access to female gear. Fomar is slightly stronger but much more limited in gear selection. You should snag yourself a Rambling May during this event from very hard Saint Million (ep 4 regular boss, appears in 9-8 and regular sub-desert), it's a very powerful gun for fomarls; the male forces have very limited strong gun options. Kroe's Sweater drops from ultimate vol opt this event as well, for an extra +10 ata over max for females (though it is a year round drop from other sources). Girasole also drops in this event from ultimate kondrieu, which is a strong doublesaber the male forces can use, but females can get a good vivienne much much easier. Master Sword/Ultima Reaper/Parasol's/SlicerOfVengeance make for strong aoe weapons, and excalibur/100souls are good for packing a bit more punch into smaller aoe. Fomarl won't need to rely on demon's as much as other forces, but having a slicer of fanatic and bringers rifle around never hurts for those tough enemies.

Thank you, as much to both of you guys as I thank the guys before you who commented. I will start by the basic and go look for a Vivienne for my Melee FOmarl. You can lock this post, I feel satisfied with the information you have supplied me [emoji2]