Looking for Master Raven

Just started the hunt for this weapon so I did some google searches.

I've seen some oldish topics talk about how master raven used to drop in mine offensive along with last swan and girasole in ultimate, but then they made it only drop in Black Paper deal 2 normal and hard. So I looked under the quest drop list on the website and I see last swan and girasole are still removed but master raven still has a 10% drop in mine offensive ultimate.

Before I start farming the quest like crazy, is this a typo or can I actually still find it in that quest in the reward drops? 3: Thanks for any replies!

If you have photon crystals then just do black paper deal 2. Its not hard mission and not a hard drop. If you have anything for trade then you can buy one from a player for a few pd tops.

• Like 1

Agreed! Don't do Mine Offensive - it's like a maze in there with megid cannons everywhere. BPD2 or buying one for a few pds is definitely the way to go.

• Like 1

lol yeah I mean I've done mine offensive a few times casually. I really wouldn't mind running it some more if it means I still have a chance of it dropping. That's only if it's still a legit drop. :u

Edited by Arle

Have not seen one thats anything but all 0 on attributes so I would assume mines drop is either very hard to achieve or it doesnt drop at all.

Do you have a few pd?

Edited by Tro

I did this quest 4 times and never got any reward.