Hey Ultima~

After recently thinking about all my old adventures on PSOBB in Schthack (RIP) server, I decided to finally succumb and start over from scratch. Problem is though, I forgot how hard this game is to begin with. As much as I do love a challenge, this game is just not fun anymore without feeling like you're making no progress whatsoever.

I don't normally do this, but I'm mainly just looking for meseta so I can start feeding a mag for my FO. From there, I would be in a much more comfortable position to actually do things. Techs, Mind Mats, PD's, and other gear I do intend to hunt for myself once I get a mag going, so getting one online as fast as possible is my main goal. Just reaching out here, but if anyone is kind enough to throw some meseta my way, that'd be greatly appreciated!

Until then, I'll just be grinding TTF's/other stuff in order to level. Would be great to actually meet the rest of this community. So Hi everyone! I'll be pretty active on here so I'm sure you guys will see me around. In game I'll be strictly on a FOney named Athena, so feel free to say hi or fight me~

if asking for handouts is against the rules, I apoligize. ):

• Like 3

Welcome to Ultima. Meseta is very easy to get on this server because sometimes a GM will set up a meseta room and leave many piles of max meseta for the players to take. If you ask around, it won't take very long for someone to give you a bunch of meseta.

Starting out as a FOnewearl is indeed really tough. I went through it myself about 4 months ago. You said you would hunt your gear yourself but if you see me in-game, you can ask me to give you some techs or common force items. Take care.

• Like 3

Greetings Lemurmen, welcome to the spaceship Ultima.

I started a FOnewn from scratch just a couple of weeks ago, so I totally understand what you mean. I spent first week piping up from forest to sell everything I could lay my hand on... and still it wasn't enough to cover both fluids and mag feed.

Funny thing is, I was just about to post a thread in which I would give away some items for free. Then I saw your post, so I guess you can take from my free items whatever you want!

If you like I can offer you 4 God/minds, 3 God/arms, 4 addslot, Heavenly/battle, Cure/shock, Cadeceus, Summit Moon, Club of Laconium, branch of paku paku, razonde merge, some techs (sadly I sold most of the tech between 20-28 to the shop, but I believe I have resta 30, anti 6 and some lvl 15 and 20 techs) ... and of course some meseta.

Those were the things from the top of my head. I might discover some more things when I look into it tomorrow.

Anyhow. I will hit the sack. But I will send you a PM when I am online tomorrow.

Wish you the very best of luck.

---

Per aspera ad astra

InCiDeR aka NEMESIS

• Like 2

Welcome aboard!

Fairly often GM's will put up meseta rooms and give out stacks. You could always ask if you see cyane around in the lobby too. I am sure she will give you some!

I can also give you some if you need it in the mean time.

I'd be up for helping with TTF's and whatever else too!

If you see me in game, feel free to say hi~

• Like 2

Hi to you all~ Already had people donate some meseta and a bunch of other basic things that I'll need, so thank you very much everyone ^^. I should be fine from now on. Already feeding my mag and it should be done fairly quickly.

Again, thank you to you all, and I hope to see you in game~ <3

Edited by Lemurmen
  • Like 1

The mag timer is about 3 and a half minutes. There are 3 server commands to notify you automatically when your mag is hungry, each one does it a different way:

/magtimer

/magtimer 2

/magtimer 3

The first time it tells you the mag is hungry is usually off by around 30 seconds. Starting from the second notification, it will be accurate.

hey there :3 welcome to ultima :3 it is hard to start out as FOnewearl like i did as well but if you like everyone has said ask around someone will help you with some techs and stuff :3 midori helped me when i was quite new to the server so try and keep a eye open for her running around x3

hey there :3 welcome to ultima :3 it is hard to start out as FOnewearl like i did as well but if you like everyone has said ask around someone will help you with some techs and stuff :3 midori helped me when i was quite new to the server so try and keep a eye open for her running around x3

I already gave her a bunch of stuff like techs and common force items.

I already gave her a bunch of stuff like techs and common force items.

see? i just posted this stuff and you are already done it :3 this is y midori is best FOnewearl i have ever met x3

Edited by Dashie IOW
  • Like 1

Welcome,. I know the difficulties of starting off with a force with nothing to start with, I did this with my Fonewm almost an year ago. Anyways I have some high level tech disks and items I can give to you for free to get you started. Also I can kick some meseta your way if a GM hasnt already done so.